This handy kit has all you need but a screwdriver to get fly control for months. Containing a Full Reel of Fly Tape (contains 81 ft.) and an empty Take-Up Reel, you just have mount them and run the tape between them (the screws and anchors are even included). As your Fly Tape becomes full of flies, simply roll out some fresh tape. Using an environmentally safe, non-drying glue, this long-lasting Fly Tape is extremely effective at catching and holding those annoying, dirty flies.
Suggested Uses: For use everywhere to catch and kill flies.
Trap Placement: When hanging your Mini Fly Reel, try to keep it about 5" from the ceiling and away from drafts. Any glue residue can be easily cleaned up with peanut butter or vegetable oil.
- Hanging the Full Reel: Using enclosed screw, screw through hole in center of spindle to attach to wall or ceiling. Use enclosed anchors if mounting to drywall.
- Hanging the Empty Reel (the Take-Up Reel): Mount 8-12 feet from the full reel in a straight and level line. Mount same as in Step 1 above.
- Remove protective paper and pull tape over to Take-Up Reel. Wind onto Take-Up Reel several times to attach.
- When the exposed Fly Tape is black with flies, turn Take-Up Reel to expose a fresh length of tape.
- When the Take-Up Reel is completely full of Fly Tape, remove the reel by squeezing the tabs in the center of the spindle and pulling off. Throw into the trash.
Environment: Can be used in stables, barns, greenhouses, yards, patios and more.
What's In The Package:
- 1 reel with 81 ft. of Fly Tape
- 1 empty Take-Up Reel
- 2 screws with anchors