This well-designed, unique and easy to use garden seeder digs, drops, and covers seeds at perfectly spaced intervals.
The 1001-B Precision Garden Seeder features the following:
- All aircraft aluminum partially assembled (some tools and assembly are required)
- Rustproof wheels
- Six precision seed plates are included.
- They cover the following crops: sweet corn, radish/leeks/spinach, carrots/lettuce/turnips, beans/small peas, jumbo peas, and beets/okra/swiss chard
- Aluminum row marker that spaces up to 30" between rows.
- Adjustable ground opener for custom sized furrows.
- Cover chain moves the right amount of soil to cover the seed.
Constructed of aircraft aluminum the body and wheels are rust proof. This seeder comes with 6 standard seed plates that support most garden crops. The seed plates are very easy to change out as you change the seeds being planted! The convenient row marker can be set for up to 30" separation of rows. The entire unit is approximately 3 ft. tall which makes seeding easier, as you can remain standing and seed while walking!
Use Recommendations: This seeder comes partially assembled and requires simple tools to complete assembly. Once assembled, install desired precision seed plate that best fits your seed. Adjust the ground opener for desired depth of planting. Set the 30" long row marker for the desired width of row. Place seeds into the seed hopper and push seeder in prepared and tilled soil.
This product ships with a 3 week lead time. Please call for specific information at 1-800-827-2847.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops
Shelf Life: NA