PolyAmine Micro-Pak water soluble micronutrients contain naturally occurring compounds and glucosamines that help your plants to maximize production, correct deficiencies and increase their yield. They are especially effective when applied to plants when they are small. Formulated to be applied foliarly or in the soil, these nutrients contain particular amino acids that facilitate penetration into the plant tissue. This enhanced absorption means that lower application rates can be used than other comparable products.
Benefits of PolyAmine Micro-Pak:
- Proprietary formulation that mixes easily with other crop additions, like fertilizers and insecticides.
- Contains a specific PolyAmine molecule that surrounds the mineral, protecting it from chemical reactions with other products.
- Has natural complexing properties that makes the nutrition readily available and rapidly absorbed.
- OMRI Listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
- Registered CDFA Organic Input Material.
- Designed for foliar, broadcast, irrigation or row applications.
This product is used as a foliar or soil spray to correct micronutrient deficiencies and increase nutrient uptake.
Application Rates: The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of growth and severity of deficiency. The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full-sized plants. Reduce the rates proportionately when spraying smaller plants.
- Field Crops & Vegetables – Apply 8-32 fl. oz. per acre during periods of rapid growth or nutritional stress. The applications may be repeated 2 or more times throughout the growing season.
- Tree Crops – Make an application of 8-32 fl. oz. per acre after the beginning of active growth. The application may be repeated at 2-4 week intervals throughout the growing season. On deciduous trees, 8-32 fl. oz. may be applied in the oil sprays at the delayed dormant stage. Post-harvest application of 8-32 fl. oz. may be made while active, green leaves remain on the trees.
- Grapes & Berries – Make an application of 8-32 fl. oz. per acre after active growth begins. The applications may be repeated at intervals of 1 week or more throughout the vegetative growth period.
- Turf – Apply 0.5-1.0 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. during periods of active growth.
- Ornamental Trees, Shrubs & Flowering Plants – Dilute at a rate of 2-32 fl. oz. in 10 or more gallons of water and spray to complete coverage.
- Shake well before using and do not apply undiluted.
- Apply using a spray method in an adequate amount of water that will provide complete coverage of the plants.
- Use of non-ionic wetting agent may improve spray coverage of certain hard to wet plants.
- Applications can be made through certain irrigation including, but not limited to, low volume systems and typical agricultural sprinkler systems.
- For best results, with the exception of center pivot and lateral systems, apply this product toward the end of the irrigation set.
- For further information on using this product in irrigation systems, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
As with all materials, user should exercise precaution to avoid potential phototoxicity, including foliar burning. Precaution is advised if applying this product in combination with other materials; a jar test for compatibility is recommended before tank mixing with other products. The pH of any final spray solution should be checked and an appropriate amount of the solution should be applied to a small area of the intended crop to ensure plant compatibility prior to the planned application.
Environment: This product can be used on vegetable, field, permanent crops and professionally managed landscaping.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container tightly closed and out of direct sunlight during storage for extended amounts of time. Do not add water or other material to the container. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store above 32°F.
Orders of more than three cases (SKU 1440180) require freight shipping. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847 to get a freight quote.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,DC,HI,NY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Personal protection equipment is recommended, and intended for agricultural use. Consult Material Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from Magnesium Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex and Zinc Amino Acid Complex.
OMRI Listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
Registed CDFA Organic Input Material.