Plantskydd Animal Repellent – #1 Choice of Professional Growers Landscapers & Foresters! Now Available in a Soluble Powdered Concentrate!
Plantskydd Repellent Soluble Powder is easy-to-use and can be safely applied around food crops, fruit trees and vegetable gardens along with ornamentals, perennials and annuals. Simply mix what you need and save the rest for later. Made with spray-dried bovine or porcine blood, Plantskydd Soluble Powder mimics odors associated with nearby predators to elicit a fear-based response from plant-feeding animals (Deer, Elk, Moose, Rabbits, etc.). This keeps pesky animals away without introducing chemicals that may be toxic to non-target wildlife.
Benefits of Plantskydd Soluble Repellent:
- Protects dormant plants for up to 6 months when applied according to directions.
- OMRI listed and USDA approved for use in organic growing.
- Rains & snow resistant for maximum effectiveness in cold climates.
- One month pre-harvest interval (PHI).
- Contains no synthetic additives.
For best protection, apply before browsing begins in the spring or fall, and reapply to growing parts of plants every 3-4 months through the season. Repeat treatments to new growth until plant has reached full size or leaf development.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Deer, Elk, Moose, Rabbits
Application Rates: 2.2 lbs. will treat 400-600 plants 1 ft tall (roughly 1/3 acre of row crops).
- Initial Application – Use full strength for maximum plant protection and over-winter applications. Mix 1 cup Plantskydd with 1 quart of water.
- During Periods of Rapid Plant Growth – Apply every 2-3 weeks. Mix ½ cup Plantskydd with 1 quart water. Always apply to new plant growth.
Mixing & Application Instructions:
- While stirring water, slowly sprinkle in soluble powder concentrate.
- If foaming occurs, let the solution sit for 10-20 minutes, then stir again.
- Once thoroughly mixed, pour the solution through the strainer (provided in box) and into the sprayer to be used. A funnel is recommended to limit spillage.
- Apply strained solution to affected plant parts when rain is not expected for 24 hours. Avoid spraying edible parts of plants if possible. Plantskydd has a one month PHI.
Environment: Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Outdoors, Shadehouse, Vegetable Gardens
Storage: Store in a dry location.
Shelf Life: 5+ years when stored dry.
Active Ingredients: Dried Blood (porcine and/or bovine)