Flies in buildings are instinctively drawn to the light and heat of windows. Once they find a window, they will zigzag from the top to the bottom. These sticky traps are designed to be placed at the bottom of the window to make sure it's their final stop on their rambling journey. They will not see the transparent trap and will stumble right into it.
Each trap come with a CoverUp that can be attached in front of the trap. This will keep the unsightly mess of stuck flies from view but will also protect blinds and drapes from the adhesive on the trap.
Cats often like to sit in windows. Take care to place your trap where you cat cannot knock it down or get stuck to it.
Shop All Pest Wizard Products here.
If you have windows that are narrower than this trap, or are a unique shape, simply use household scissors to cut the trap to fit. The CoverUp can also be cut to fit; then make new folds on the end.
Trap Instructions -
- Peel release strip off the window side of the trap to reveal a thin strip of adhesive that will adhere to the glass. Note: When trap is removed, no adhesive will remain on the trap.
- Position trap at the bottom of the window.
- Press trap against trap firmly.
- Peel release paper off the room side of the room side of trap to reveal the MessyLess Adhesive™ surface.
Trap CoverUp™ Instructions –
- Separate the CoverUp from the center panel of packaging along perforated line.
- Tear off end with the hole along perforated line and dispose of it.
- Fold on score lines on either end.
- Lay CoverUp on a flat surface, the side with text facing up.
- Bend ½" up to 90° at each end of the dual-wire Peel-n-Stick strip.
- Peel paper off Peel-n-Stick strip and press its sticky side firmly onto the grey bar of the CoverUp.
- Press CoverUp ends onto sticky ends of window trap. Be sure decorative side is facing out.
- Properly installed, the 2 bent-up ends should prevent the sticky side of trap from contacting this CoverUp or drapes or blinds.
- To remove the entire assembly, peel the sticky trap.
Suggested Uses: For use indoors on windows to capture and kill flies and other insect pests.
What's In The Package:
- SKU 1254275 - Package includes 2 clear traps, 2 CoverUps and illustrated instructions in English and Spanish.
- SKU 1254276 - Package includes 6 clear traps, 6 CoverUps and illustrated instructions in English and Spanish.
Write a review
Apr 28, 2022 | By Joyce
Fly window traps
Aug 26, 2019 | By Barb P.