- Shipping Info
OxiDate 2.0 uses peroxygen chemistry – rapid oxidation that kills a wide range of bacteria and fungi on contact. Use OxiDate to fight Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacterial Spot and Speck, Botrytis, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Powdery and Downey Mildew and other such disease causing pathogens.
- Because of its mode of action, there can be no resistance developed with continued use.
- It is exempt from pesticide residue considerations and is EPA registered.
- Use to treat a wide variety of crops – melons, tomatoes, peppers, snap and dry beans, strawberries, cole crops, and mushrooms, see label information for full list.
- Repeated treatments help to prevent continuing outbreaks.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $35.00 special handling fee added for each container of Oxidate 2.0 that is ordered.
***Shipping product SKU 1222503 requires a freight shipping quote and special equipment for delivery. Please call us to place your order.
All sales of OxiDate are final. There are no returns of this product.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
This product works as a knockdown control for the following: Alternaria, Angular Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Bacterial Blight, Bacterial Leaf Blight, Blotch, Botrytis, Brown Leaf Spot, Brown Rot, Cerospora Leaf Spot, Citrus Canker, Common Rust, Common Smut, Crown Rot, Downy Mildew, Early Blight, Fire Blight, Fruit Rot, Fusarium (Fusarium), Gummy Stem Blight, Head Smut, Jacket Rot, Late Blight, Leaf Blight, Leaf Smut, Leaf Spot, Mildew, Mummy Berry Disease, Phytopthora, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Rot, Rhizoctonia, Rust , Scab, Sheath Blight, Sigatoka, Sooty Mold, Sorghum Downey, Sour Rot, Southern Blight, Stem Canker, Stem Rot, Trichoderma
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Pond & Environment, Household Use, Interiorscapes, Container Plants, Houseplants
Storage: Store in original container
Cannot Be Shipped To: PR,VI,GU,AS,PW,AK,HI
Shipping Restrictions: Ships Via Ground Only.
All Sales of OxiDate are final. There are no returns.
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid inhalation and ingestion. Toxic to fish
Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Hydrogen Dioxide:............27.1%
- Peroxyacetic Acid:...............2.0%
- Other ingedients:..............70.9%