This environmentally-kind fungicide works to control an extensive list of fungal diseases in turf, fruit trees, vegetables, ornamentals and flowers. When you use Organocide Plant Doctor in a foliar or root application, it will move throughout the plant's system to attack diseases it comes across and will prevent further disease development both above and below the ground. With an active ingredient of Mono-and Di-Potassium Salts of Phosphorous Acid, this versatile product will also provide a nutritional jolt that will keep the plant happy and healthy while it fights off disease and encourage it to grow faster and produce more.
- Systemic fungicide that is a preventative and curative.
- Best used before disease development.
- Use in a foliar spray, soil drench, soil incorporation, basal bark application and bare root dip.
- Effective against Pythium, Phytophthora, Powdery and Downy Mildews, Anthracnose, Leaf and Stem Blights, Leaf Spots, Root Rot, and more.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Almond Pruning Wound Canker Disease, Asparagus Slime Disease, Beech Decline, Black Spot, Bud Rot, Collar Rot, Crown Rot, Damping-Off, Downy Mildew, Fire Blight, Foliar Rot, Gummy Stem Blight, Heart Rot, Leather Rot, Nut Fall (in coconuts), Powdery Mildew, Pythium spp, Phytophthora spp, Red Stele, Root Rot, Sudden Oak Death and Trunk Cankers.
GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS –
- Apply by various application methods, including foliar spray, soil drench, soil incorporation, basal bark application and bare root dip.
- Make applications before disease development and in conjunction with good cultural management practices.
- Use higher rate of application when disease pressure is severe.
- Do not exceed indicated application rates or apply more frequently than stated on label in order to avoid plant injury.
- Do not apply to plants/trees that are heat or moisture stressed or are in dormancy.
- When applying to indoor plants do not overspray and use care to apply only to target plants. If meeting these conditions is not possible, remove plants to an outdoor location for treatment and drying before bringing back indoors.
- For foliar sprays, apply with sufficient water volumes for adequate coverage of foliage, according to plant type and growth stage.
- To ensure good coverage, spray to wetness, but avoid run-off.
- When applying to plant species for the first time, spray a limited number of plants first and wait for 3-7 days. Then check for leaf burn (phytotoxicity).
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS –
- Fill the spray tank ¼ - ½ of the volume of water required before adding Organocide Plant Doctor.
- Add Organocide Plant Doctor slowly to the tank and agitate.
- Fill tank with balance of water to the desired volume.
- Agitate during application.
Please refer to the label under the DOCS tab for crop, disease, and application-type specific instructions and rates.
For Terrestrial Use: To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Keep this product in containers stored upright and secured with the original closure. Do not store this product near any heat source. Do not store near strong oxidants. If transfer to another container becomes necessary, ensure that the container is clearly labeled, the container is a type suitable for the product, and is clean and free of other materials.
Cannot Be Shipped To: DE,HI,IA,ID,MS,ND,NE,SD,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities:
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through skin or inhaled. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist or vapors. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Mono-and Di-Potassium Salts of Phosphorous Acid*...........45.80%
*Contains 5.17 gallons of the active ingredients mono-and di-potassium salts of Phosphorous Acid. Equivalent to 3.35 lbs. Phosphorous Acid/gallon.