This refined phytonomic oil gets to work in multiple ways to control and suppress a long list of targeted pests and pathogens. Omni Supreme Spray works as a contact insecticide on pest insects and mites; but it can also loosen some fungi and keep others from forming. The high dose of mineral oil in this product makes for really powerful control, but it also increases the risk of phytotoxicity, so only apply it to plants in early morning or late afternoon and take extra care when applying to delicate plants.
- Made for use on plants that are in foliage or in the dormant stage.
- Can be mixed with other products like nutrients, insecticides, and fungicides - except for products containing Sulfur.
- Do not apply when temperatures are above 95°F.
- Can be used on most any crop/plant, indoors or outdoors, but it is NOT FOR USE IN GREENHOUSES.
Can be used on the following crops/plants: Apples, Avocados, Bananas, Beans, Beets, Blueberries, Cabbage, Celery, Citrus, Cole Crops, Coffee, Corn, Cucurbits, Figs, Flowers, Grapes, Hops, Lettuce, Olives, Onions, Ornamentals & Bedding Plants, Peppers, Pistachios, Roses, Shade Trees, Shrubs, Strawberries, Tobacco, Tomatoes, Tropical Fruits (Kiwi, Mango, Papaya & Pineapple) and more.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for detailed instructions on treating crop specific pests and diseases.
|Aelgids, Aphids, Beetle Larvae, Bud Moth, Caterpillars, Chinese Rose Beetle, Grape & Variegated Leafhoppers (suppression of nymphs), Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Loopers, Mealybugs, Peach Tree Borer, Pear Psylla, Plant Bugs, Sawfly Larvae
Thrips, Walnut Aphids, Whiteflies
|Black Scale, Brown Apricot Scale, Calico Scale, Citricola Scale, European Fruit Lecanium, Fig Scale, Frosted Scale, Greedy Scale, Green Scale, Italian Pear Scale, Latania Scale, Oleander Scale, Olive Scale, Parlatoria Scale, Pear Scale, Purple Scale, Putnam Scale, Red Scale, San Jose Scale, Soft Brown Scale, Yellow Scale)
|Brown Mites, Bud Mites, Eriophyid Mites, European Red Mites, Flat Mites, Gall Mites, Lace Bugs, Leaf Beetle Larvae, Pacific Mites, Rust Mites, Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Spider Mites, Wintering Phytocoris
|Black Leaf Streak, Black Sigatoka, Papaya Ringspot Virus, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Sooty Mold Fungus, Walnut Blight,
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GREENHOUSE USE.
USE GUIDELINES, RESTRICTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Except where specified otherwise, the rates prescribed by this label are on the basis of dilution in 100 gallons of water.
- When using this product in combination with other pesticides, as authorized by this label, observe all cautions, use restrictions, and other limitations on the labels for all products involved.
- Do not use when temperatures are above 95°F.
- If temperatures have dropped below 32ºF (including overnight lows), do not spray tree and vine crops until daytime temperatures have risen to above 35ºF and plants are free of moisture due to melting frost or heavy dew.
- Applications to trees weakened by disease, drought, driving winds, or high nitrogen may result in oil-caused injury.
- The spray tank must be made free of any sulfur residue before using Omni Supreme Spray. Except where directed otherwise by the full manufacturer's label, do not combine with sulfur sprays. For plant safety, do not follow a previous application of sulfur or apply sulfur following an application of this product until at least 30 days have elapsed, except in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. For complete details on these exceptions, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
- Do not use this product in combination with or immediately before or after spraying with dinitro compounds, fungicides such as Captan, Folpet, Dyrene, Morestan or any other product containing sulfur.
This product may be applied using conventional hydraulic sprayers, concentrate application equipment, ground application equipment, or aircraft. DO NOT APPLY THIS PRODUCT THROUGH ANY TYPE OF IRRIGATION SYSTEM. Directions regarding volume of spray solution pertain to applications to mature trees and vines with normal foliage cover. Reduce rates proportionately for smaller and immature plants.
- APPLYING WITH GROUND EQUIPMENT: Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet but without significant runoff.
- APPLICATIONS BY CONCENTRATE METHODS: Apply the total amount of Omni Supreme Spray indicated on the per 100-gallon basis, except where the label specifies actual concentration rates. (Example: If the rate for a dilute application is expressed in terms of gallons per acre.)
- AERIAL APPLICATIONS: Apply the quantity of Omni Supreme Spray indicated for the crop or other plants to be treated in sufficient water to provide 10 gallons of spray per acre, except where the label prescribes otherwise. Aerial applications are not as efficient as ground sprays for trees. Therefore, aerial applications should only be made when growing and/or soil conditions make ground applications infeasible.
Except where limited on the manufacturer's label, the optimum spray gallonage depends upon tree or crop size, planting density, and growth stage. Typical per-acre spray gallonages will range from 100-600 gallons for dilute spray, 20-100 gallons for concentrate spray, and 5-100 gallons for aerial applications.
- Add enough water to the mixing tank for proper agitation.
- Add micronutrients and other desired pesticides. If dry pesticide products are used, mix the materials with water thoroughly so that they are completely dispersed in the mixing tank. DO NOT add Omni Supreme Spray before a uniform mixture of pesticide and water is obtained.
- Maintain agitation of the mix until the spray is applied. Flush any spray mix remaining in hoses back into the tank if the solution stands for more than 20 minutes.
- Ensure that spray equipment is thoroughly clean so that residues from other applications do not remain.
Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for crop-specific application instructions.
Environment: This product is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Keep container well sealed. Do not contaminate with water or other solution to avoid loss of emulsification and phytotoxicity. Protect from excessive heat. Do not store near hear or open flame.
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged and frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- DO NOT USE, POUR, SPILL OR STORE NEAR HEAT OR OPEN FLAME.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Superior Petroleum Oil Minimum Unsulfonated Residue - 92%
*Contains petroleum distillates.