Unless you are growing hydroponically, the basis of a successful garden or grow begins in the soil. With fertile, living soil you will see improved production crop after crop with less labor, less added fertilizer and fewer weeds and insect pests. Nitron A-35 acts as an enzyme catalyst and can be an essential tool for creating and keeping vibrant soil. It breaks chemical bonds in the soil and stimulates microbial life, which will result in:
- Enhanced soil texture in clay, caliche or other hard soils. A more workable texture allows the plants to spread their roots and thrive.
- Increased access to nutrients. A-35 frees up nutrients that would otherwise be locked in the soil. Additional nutrient content provides ample food for growth within the rhizosphere. Your plants will rejoice in these additional sources of nutrition.
- Improved compatibility with composts and fertilizers. A-35 works symbiotically with other soil building products (EM-1, Root Build 240, etc.) to make each one work even better.
- Improved germination. A-35 can not only improve your rate of seed germination, it will also speed up the time it takes to germinate. These stronger seedlings will also be better able fight transplant shock.
Nitron A-35 can be used around your yard, garden and farm without harm to children, pets or wildlife. Once you see for yourself how well A-35 works, you will want to use it year after year.
Suggested Uses: Use on house plants, flower and vegetable gardens, landscapes, lawns, shrubs and trees.
Nitron A-35 can be applied using a hose-end sprayer or a pressurized sprayer. To prevent foaming, always add A-35 after water has been placed in container.
- When using a hose-end sprayer, add product to applicator jar, mix well and spray into soil. Continue watering until soil is thoroughly soaked.
- When using a pressurized sprayer, mix 1 part A-35 to a minimum of 4 parts water in sprayer and apply to desired area. Immediately incorporate into soil by tilling to 1-2" or by watering thoroughly with hose or sprinkler.
|Nitron A-35 Application Rates|
| House Plants||Add 1 teaspoon of A-35 per quart of water. Apply not less than once or twice a month. Use the same ratio for transplants and cuttings. Use ¼ teaspoon per quart of water when misting house plants.|
| Lawn & Garden/Landscaping||Apply 1 quart of A-35 per 2,500 square feet. Nitron A-35 must be incorporated into the soil by tilling to a depth of 1-2" or by watering thoroughly.|
| Shrubs/Trees||Apply ¼ cup of A-35 per foot of plant height. In good soil conditions, ½-¾ cup is adequate. Mix with water and evenly apply evenly within the drip line area. Follow with thorough soaking.|
| Roses||Apply ¼-½ cup per gallon of water for each rose plant.|
Environment: Outdoors on crops, lawns, vegetable gardens and in orchards, vineyard and nurseries. Indoors in greenhouses, grow rooms, interiorscapes and on container plants and house plants.
Storage: For best results, store in a location that remains below 95°F and out of direct sunlight.
Warning & Toxicities: No toxicity known
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Derived from zinc, iron and manganese sulfates. Lignin sulfonate is used as a complexing agent.