This deluxe holographic tape acts as an effective repellent for birds and animals. As it moves in the wind, it makes a loud crackling sound and flashes with colors and lights. This is enough to unsettle even the most daring of predators. The extra wide, heavy duty tape can stand up to the elements longer than the thinner varieties. While birds and animals may not like the sounds and colors of this tape, most people find this a lovely addition to their yards, gardens and orchards.
Repellent tape should be placed in the area where you are having the most trouble with daytime predators.
- Cut 5-6 strips about 30" long for each section of the area you want to protect. You may want to adjust the lengths for your particular situation.
- Tape can be attached to a tree, fence, porch or building by simply poking a hole in it and running a string through the hole. Attach to desired location with string.
- Where there are no trees or structures to attach your tape to, you can easily duct tape the repellent tape to a pole or fence post inserted into the ground.
- To protect from birds or hawks: Place strips 6-7' above the area you want to protect. For best results, space the repellent tape around the perimeter.
- To protect from ground predators: Using shorter lengths, place strips at eye level at 20-25' intervals around and within the area you are trying to protect.