Neptune's Harvest Liquid Humate 12% is a liquid concentrate that contains 12% active humic acid by weight. This humate began its life in an ancient lakebed as prehistoric peat moss that had decomposed for at least a million years. Once extracted and liquified, this remarkable product is ready to release all the benefits it holds into your soil. Neptune's Harvest Liquid Humate 12% can do a great deal for your plants, but it is not a plant food.
- Can be used in soil, irrigation and foliar applications, as well as a compost tea
- Works on all plants and turf
- Breaks up compacted soil and improves soil structure overall
- Supports microbial life in the soil
- Reduces environmental impact
- Improves water retention and reduces other environmental stressors
- Increases chlorophyll content in plants
- Improves the efficacy of fertilizers
- Unlocks nutrients in the soil and streamlines uptake to plants
This product has been thoroughly screened through a 200-mesh screen and will not clog spray or irrigation equipment.
NOTE: This product is compatible with most materials, except those with a very low pH (less than 4.0). It is not compatible with calcium nitrate. To be safe, an initial jar test is always recommended when mixing Neptune's Harvest Liquid Humate 12% with companion materials for the first time.
Shop All Neptune's Harvest Products here.
Whenever possible, this product should be applied in several smaller-dose applications rather than one larger-dose application.
SOIL APPLICATIONS –
- For direct soil applications, apply 1-6.5 gallons per acre per application prior to germination.
- Follow-up with soil applications every 4 to 6 weeks during the growing season.
IRRIGATION APPLICATIONS –
- For irrigation applications, the optimal concentration is 1 oz. of concentrate per 10 gallons of irrigation water.
- Apply 1 to 6.5 gallons per acre per application.
- Applications may be made every 4 to 6 weeks during the growing season.
FOLIAR APPLICATIONS –
- If used with foliar solutions, apply 16-32 oz. per acre.
- The spray concentration should range between 1 oz. per 1 gallon of spray and 1 oz. of concentrate per 20 gallons of spray. The optimal concentration is 1 oz. of concentrate per 10 gallons of spray.
- If used in conjunction with any herbicide, insecticide, or fungicide, always use 1 ounce of concentrate per 10 gallons of spray, regardless of the total spray volume used or the total amount of concentrate that will be delivered per acre!
COMPOST TEAS (as fungal food) –
If you are pre-activating the compost tea ingredients, use 2.5 oz. of concentrate blended into the amount of ingredients you use per 25 gallons of tea brew.
At the beginning of the brew cycle add 12 oz. of concentrate per 25 gallons of tea solution.
5 Gal size ships via UPS Only. Limit 2 per transaction due to shipping weight calculations.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
12% Humic Acids
Derived from oxidized lignite (Leonardite)