Liquid Humic Acid is a cost-effective way to add organic matter to your soil and stimulate natural biological processes. Humus, the building block of "organic matter", is one of the best natural conditioners for soil. This Liquid Humic Acid is made from compost and Leonardite, which is produced by the natural oxidation of exposed lignite, a low-grade coal.
Applying Liquid Humic acid has the following advantages:
• Penetrates the soil quickly, going directly to the roots for rapid absorption
• Easier to apply than compost
• Can be used with indoor plants
• Can be used with other fertilizers or soil conditioners
• Helps stabilize soil pH
• Increases soil bacteria
• Increases water retention
- Indoor Plants - 2 teaspoons per quart of water.
- Outdoor Yards/Gardens – One quart Humic Acid will cover up to 5000 square feet. Apply with a hose-end sprayer using an 8:1 ratio of water to Humic Acid. Apply twice a year.
- Large Acreage - 1 gallon Humic Acid per 20 gallons water per acre.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Interiorscapes, Container Plants, Houseplants, Vegetable Gardens
Storage: Store in original container. Store in a cool, dry place
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. No toxicity known
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Active Ingredients: Leonardite Shale