Natural Catch Plus is a fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) trap that is pre-baited with a non-toxic, vinegar-based attractant that will efficiently draw in these pesky insects. Once they come to the trap, the fruit flies will fall in and die. Made of FDA approved, recyclable food grade material, these traps are self-contained and ready to use. The patented design of these easy-to-use traps allows for discreet placement on countertops, in displays, or on shelves.
- No mixing or filling required - just place the trap where fruit flies are a problem
- Dead fruit flies remain hidden inside the trap.
- Each trap is 4-1/2" L x 4-1/2" W x 2-1/2" H
- Pre-measured attractant provides predictable results
- Commonly reduces fruit fly populations by 70%-80%
- Effective for 30 days after opening, and if not opened, it can be stored for a year
Natural Catch Plus is ideal for home or commercial use in places like kitchens and other food prep areas, restaurants, produce departments, bakeries, vending machines, bars, compost bins and garbage containers.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Fruit Flies (Drosophila melanogaster)
- Write the date you activate Natural Catch Plus on the date on the bottom of the trap. Traps last at least 30 days.
- Place the trap on a flat surface with the holes facing up and the date facing down.
- Gently pierce ALL four openings on the top of the trap with the stick provided. Be sure the save the stick for your other traps. If no stick is available, use a lollipop stick or small Phillip's head screwdriver. The diameter of the implement used to open the trap should be close to 5/32". Do not use a larger implement as the fruit flies will be able to escape once they've entered the trap.
- Place the trap wherever fruit flies are a problem: countertops, kitchens, display cases and dining areas.
- Occasionally inspect the trap entrance and keep it free of debris.The trap is safe to use around food and the attractant is nontoxic and pesticide-free.