If those pesky and dangerous flying insects are keeping you from enjoying the outdoors, this product is a wish fulfilled. With MosquitoNix On The Go, you can take a misting system with you when you go RVing, camping or picnicking. This small, lightweight, easy to assemble unit runs on 4 AA batteries (not included); just snap it together and hang or place it where you need it. Each unit protects up to 300 square feet with a fine mist spray of the pyrethrin-based aerosol.
You can use your MosquitoNix On The Go in three convenient ways:
- DUSK/DAWN® Sensor – This patented technology eliminates the need for timers; it automatically measures sunlight daily to spray at precisely the time when mosquito activity is at its highest – dawn and dusk. No maintenance is required once it is set up and, when used as directed, should last for up to 30 days.
- Remote Control – This system comes with a remote control. This allows you to spray from the protection of your home or camper before you venture outside or use it on demand when you feel the need for a boost in your protection. The quick 4 seconds of spray you will get will help you get the optimal level of insect control.
- An aerosol can of pyrethrin-based insecticide comes in this kit and can also be used as a conventional outdoor insect spray.
You can use this product without the worry of chemical pesticides; it has low toxicity and is biodegradable. The active ingredient in this mist is Pyrethrin (a derivative of the Chrysanthemum flower), a proven effective, and broad spectrum insecticide.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Clover Mites (Bryobia praetiosa), Cluster flies (Pollenia), Flies (Diptera), Gnats (Culex pipiens), Mosquitoes (Culcidae), Mud Daubers (Chalybion californicum) and Wasps (Vespula vulgaris).
Directions For Hand Held Aerosol Application Outdoors (Ground Application):
Do not apply more than 1 time per day. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated areas until sprays have dried. Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply when windy. To prevent product run-off, do not overwater the treated area(s) or apply prior to a heavy rainfall.
Directions For Use As A Cylinder Refill Unit In MosquitoNix On The Go Dispenser:
- Flies, Gnats and Mosquitoes: Treat open areas near buildings and in campgrounds. Apply at a rate of 5-15 seconds per 1,000 ft³. Apply in swaths across areas to be treated. Allow treatment to penetrate dense foliage. Best results are obtained when wind speed is 5MPH or less.
- Flies, Cluster Flies, Clover Mites, Mud Daubers and Wasps: Apply mist directly on insects and their nests from a distance of approximately 18". Contacted insects will fly away from fog. Applications should be made in late evening when insects are at rest. Disperse into hiding and breeding places, contacting as many insects as possible.
- To Install - Follow the instructions included with the dispenser to install the cylinder refill in the dispenser.
- To Use – Use in open areas near buildings (such as yards, patios, decks, porches and gazebos) and in campgrounds. One dispenser treats outdoor areas up to 300 square feet. Multiple dispensers can be used to treat the entire outdoor to be protected, but do not use more than one dispenser for every 300 square feet of outdoor area.
- For Adult Mosquitoes, Cluster Flies, Small Flying Moths and Gnats - Hang dispenser 6 feet above the ground, out of the reach of children and pets, or place on a sturdy flat surface 5-6 ft. above the ground, out of the reach of children and pets. Direct the nozzle to spray towards the target area, and away from swimming pools, water bodies, eating and cooking areas, windows and doors. Direct the nozzle downwind, and treat when the wind velocity does not exceed 5 MPH. Application in the evening and/or early morning is recommended.
Environment: Apartments, campgrounds, homes, yards, patios, gazebos, porches, decks, hotels, motels, resorts, supermarkets, utilities, warehouses and other commercial and industrial buildings.
- Pesticide Storage – Store in a cool dry area away from heat and flame. Aerosols work best when can temperature is above 60°F. If temperature is below 60°F, store at room temperature until temperatures above 60°F are reached.
- Dispenser/Remote Storage: Store dispenser and remote in a cool, dry area. Remove batteries and CRU from dispenser before long-term storage.
Ships via Ground methods only.
Warning & Toxicities:
Pyrethrin is a broad-spectrum insecticide and will impact pollinators, beneficials, and pest insects as it is non-selective. Use caution when applying in areas where desired insects may be present. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using the toilet. For more precautionary statements, including first aid, please refer to the label.
This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to fish in water adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment, wash water, or rinsate. See Directions for Use on label for additional precautions and requirements.
|Piperonyl Butoxide (Butylcarbityl 6-propylpiperonyl-ether and related components)
|Other Ingredients (contains petroleum distillate)