Mosquito Magician is a liquid, highly concentrated product that suffocates mosquito larvae in the standing water where they breed, kills adult mosquitoes on contact and repels for up to 2 weeks in a single treatment. A combination of citronella, cedar, lemongrass, garlic, geraniol and rosemary oils are formulated in such a way as to allow them to be sprayed in a fine mist. This mist spreads easily for maximum coverage and control. You can use Mosquito Magician wherever you need to (it is currently in use in many resorts and commercial properties); it will not harm people, pets or the environment.
- One (1) pint treats up 16,000 sq. ft.
- One (1) quart treats up to 32,000 sq. ft.
- One (1) gallon treats up to 128,000 sq. ft.
For easy application, use the concentrate with the battery powered sprayer available in two sizes. Sprayer requires 4 D batteries. Does not come with batteries.
Tested on the Aedes aegypti mosquito that carries many devastating diseases (including the Zika, West Nile and Chikumgunya viruses, as well as malaria and dengue fever), Mosquito Magician showed a 98% mortality rate and an 83% long term repellency rate from just one application. Read testing here.
The parent company of Mosquito Magician is a member of Green Globe, a worldwide agency dedicated to working with and uniting environmentally friendly businesses.
Suggested Uses: Apply outdoors alongside your home and around lawns, patios, shrubbery, gardens and pools. Can also be applied to standing water to suffocate mosquito larvae.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Kills and repels mosquitoes, specifically the Aedes Aepgyti species known to carry the Zika, Dengue Fever, Chickungunya and Yellow Fever viruses.
This is a highly concentrated product. Always shake, stir or agitate before use. Mosquito Magician remains effective for 2 weeks after application. Sprayers do not include batteries. We recommend using rechargable D batteries.
- Apply with spray equipment such as pump sprayers, backpack sprayers, handheld battery sprayers or hose-end sprayers.
- Apply at a rate of 2-4 ounces per gallon. DO NOT EXCEED 4 OUNCES PER GALLON.
- Stir well and continue to agitate every few minutes to prevent settling.
- Apply directly to areas where mosquitoes have been present including breeding areas and suitable habitat. Avoid applying to foliage during the heat of the day.
- Do not inject into sprinkler systems using Blu-Lock®, Eco-Lock® or any other ABS or EDPM parts.
Storage: Close container immediately after use and store in a cool, dry area away from sunlight.
SKU 1211142, 1211143 and 1211144 ship via Ground methods only.
What's In The Package: Mosquito Magician Concentrate with sprayers is shipped inside of sprayers to save space during shipments. Product does not include batteries. We recommend using rechargeable D batteries.
- SKU 1211143 comes with a reusable handheld battery sprayer with a 1/2 gallon reservoir.
- SKU 1211144 comes with a 1/2 gallon battery-powered sprayer with a double telescoping wand that extends from 16" to 35". Sprayer comes with a padded shoulder strap and a three position switch (on/off/reverse).
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
3.00%.....Cedar Wood Oil
87.68%.....Inert Ingredients (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ethyl Lactate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Filtered Water)