Monterey Horticultural Oil contains mineral oil and functions as an insecticide, fungicide and miticide.
Mix Rates for Concentrate:
- As an insecticide and miticide, horticultural oil is used to cover the egg, larval and nymph stages causing suffocation. Contact with the pest must be made for the oil to be effective.
- As a fungicide, this product interferes with the fungal pathogens ability to attach to the host.
- Ready-to-Spray is ready to use, just attach the bottle/sprayer to your garden hose and use as a hose-end sprayer.
- For Concentrates, mix with water and apply using a hose-end, pump, or trigger sprayer. Use enough solution to wet all leaves, including underside.
- Mix about 2.5 - 5 tbsp. horticultural oil per 1 gal. water.
- For trees, use approximately 3-4 gals. of solution per tree.
- For citrus, apply between 8 and 15 gals. of solution per tree.
- For most fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals use approximately 1-2 gals. of solution for every 1,000 sq. ft.
See label for crop specific rates and instructions. Do not apply during freezing temperatures or when temperatures are above 90° F.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
This product works as a knockdown control for the following: Adelgids, Aphids (Mult), Armored scale, Cankerworm, Eriophyid Mites, Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Leafroller (Archips argyrospila), Mealybug (Planococcus citri), Psyllids (Mult), Soft scale, Spider Mite (Mult), Webworm (Hyphantria cunea), Whitefly
Suggested Uses: Can be used year-round on
ornamentals, roses, vegetables, fruit and nut trees.
Environment: Greenhouse, Interiorscapes, Orchards & Vineyards, Ornamentals, Vegetable Gardens
Storage: Store in a cool, dry location.
Cannot Be Shipped To: ND,WY
Shipping Restrictions: Liquids ship via Ground transport only.
Active Ingredients: Mineral Oil