MiteXstream is an exceptional biochemical product that has been created with a proprietary technology using plant-based, food-grade ingredients derived from botanical oils. It kills the adults and eggs of common mite species and eliminates mold and mildews on plants. This field-and lab-tested liquid is an excellent choice when you are looking to move away toxic products but still need full efficacy.
- Poses no threat to honeybees
- Can be used alone or in rotation with other miticides
- Approved for use on cannabis in Colorado
- Ideal for use in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
- For best results, use on low to moderate infestations or when conditions favor mite outbreaks and mold/mildew development
Can be used on the following crops: Coffee, Cucurbits*, Hemp, Hops, Ornamental Plants and Nursery Stock (bareroot, container, bedding and flowering stock, field grown cut flowers, vegetable transplants, nursery and landscape plants), Pome Fruits (apple, crabapple, loquat, mayhaw, pear, quince), Soybeans, Stone Fruit (apricot, cherries-sweet and tart, nectarine, peach, plum, plumcot, prune-fresh) and Strawberries.
*Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for an in-depth list of cucurbits that MiteXstream can be used on.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Eotetranychus spp. Tetranychus spp. and Paronychia spp. of mites, including Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Spider Mite, Pacific Mites, Willamette Mites, Citrus Rust Mites, Broad Mites and European Red Mites. Also controls Downy Mildew, Gray Mold and Powdery Mildew.
Although MiteXstream has been tested and found compatible with most commonly used pesticides and fertilizers, a jar test for compatibility is recommended before using in a tank mix with such products. MiteXstream has also been evaluated for phytotoxicity on a wide range of crops and ornamentals. However, since testing on all varieties of all crops and ornamentals is not feasible, test a small portion of the area to be treated for phytotoxicity before treating the entire area. Further, all possible combinations or sequences of pesticide sprays, including fertilizers, surfactants, adjuvants and other pesticides, have not been tested, thus testing for phytotoxicity of spray mixtures is recommended
- Do not apply with surfactants.
- Do not apply through any type of irrigation system.
- MiteXstream is effective in all temperatures above freezing (32°F, 0°C) and on low to moderate infestations.
- Use at a dilution rate of 1 fl. oz. per 1 gallon of water (or 1 gal, per 128 gals)
- Spray volume rate is 0.5-2 gal concentrate per acre at proper dilution rate
- Add MiteXstream to an empty spray tank followed by water to the required amount.
- Stir/agitate the mixture thoroughly. Thorough mixing is necessary for uniform coverage.
- Apply as soon mites are identified on the plants, or when conditions favor mite outbreaks and/or mold and mildew outbreak.
For terrestrial uses: do not apply directly to water, or to areas where the surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans, or other waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer systems without previously notifying the local sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance contact your State Water Board or Regional Office of the EPA.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
5 Gal Jug: Limit 2 online due to shipping weight calculations. For larger quantities, please call or email for a shipping quote.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CA,FL
Warning & Toxicities: CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: