Mama Nature's Mosquito Juice has combined garlic and oils to create a long-lasting, all-natural mosquito spray that is very easy to use. The active ingredient of garlic juice in this formula is a well-known insect repellent that is especially repugnant to mosquitoes. To us humans, the garlic odor will dissipate after a few minutes; but mosquitoes have a much better sense of smell and they will notice the smell for weeks after application and stay away. In addition to this powerful repellent action, the oils in Mama Nature's Mosquito Juice will kill larvae in standing water, thus reducing the number of future adults.
- EPA 25(b) exempt from registration due to minimum risk
- First application should cause an 80-85% reduce in mosquitoes and a second within 21 days should result in a 90-95% reduction
- No waiting period for re-entry into application area
- Not harmful to kids, pets, pollinators or aquatic life.
Suggested Uses: For use to control and repel mosquitoes, ticks and other biting insects.
For best results, don't apply if rain is expected in the next 24-48 hours. Once you spray and give the area the full 48-hour dry spell window, the spray should remain effective through two or three moderate rain showers. When applying to lawns, trim the grass beforehand. You can apply Mama Nature's Mosquito Juice with a pump style sprayer, a hose-end sprayer or other types of personal (non-commercial) use sprayers, just be sure to read and follow the manufacturers' label.
Pump Sprayer Applications:
- Take off the lid of the bottle and pour contents into a sprayer with one gallon of water. Close the lid of the sprayer.
- Shake the sprayer until the mixture is combined thoroughly.
- Spray the mixture in a sweeping manner on grass, flowers, mulch, tree canopies and shrubs.
- Repeat every 2-3 weeks or as needed. If there is a long period of wet weather, you may need to apply sooner. Watch for renewed mosquito activity to determine when the time is right to spray again.
Environment: Use outside on lawns, flowers, mulch, tree canopies, shrubs and other areas where insects gather. Can also be applied to standing water to kill mosquito larvae growing there.
Shipping Restrictions: Free USPS Shipping Only.
Expedited shipping not available.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Garlic, corn oil and cedar oil.