Kinetic is an organic nonionic wetter/spreader/penetrant adjuvant that can be mixed with fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides. It has been formulated with care to provide quick spreading and thorough absorption of pesticides, herbicides, and nutrients. Due to its particular characteristics, you can use lower rates of Kinetic than other surfactants while still maintaining high levels of efficacy. You'll save money on products and provide the proper coverage on your plants to keep them healthy and well-fed. When your plants are well taken care of, they will reward you with the exceptional yields you've been hoping for.
- Particularly effective when used with post-emergent, non-selective herbicide sprays, especially the water-based kind. It allows for fast-spreading and absorption into the plant leaves and stems.
- Achieving optimum application can be influenced by a number of factors, including environmental conditions and what type of plant is being sprayed. It is important that careful observation of the spray deposit be made and, when necessary, adjuvant amounts be adjusted accordingly.
- Economical - you'll pay less and use less than other comparable products.
FOR USE WITH PRODUCTS REGISTERED FOR: AGRICULTURAL, AQUATIC, FORESTRY, INDUSTRIAL, NON-CROPLANT, ORNAMENTAL, RIGHTS OF WAY, TURF, MUNICIPAL, AND DEEP FEEDING TREES WITH PESTICIDES/FERTILIZERS AND MICRONUTRIENTS.
KINETIC is also recommended for use with non-selective herbicides and other pesticides including those used to desiccate or defoliate. NOTE: Do not use Kinetic in spray tank mixes with Gibberellin or Gibberellic acid products to be used on any citrus crop (Citrus spp.) grown for fresh market.
- Ground, CDA: For optimum results, use 12-64 oz. per 100 gallons of spray.
- Aerial: Use 32-64 oz. per 100 gallons of spray.
- Aquatic: Use 8-32 oz. per gallon of spray.
- General Wetter/Spreader: Use 6-12 oz. per 100 gallons of spray.
The crop and rate guidelines are for use with pesticides whose labels recommend the use of a nonionic surfactant. Some pesticides, however, may require higher or lower surfactant rates for optimum effect. Follow the pesticide(s) label(s) directions when this occurs.
For improved water penetration of hard-to-wet soils and the uniform distribution of applied moisture:
- Lawns and Turf: Use Kinetic at 0.05%-0.125% v/v concentration.
- Greens and Tees: Use Kinetic at 0.05%-0.125% v/v concentration.
- Deep Feeding Trees: Use Kinetic at 0.10%-0.20% v/v concentration.
Applications of Kinetic through irrigation injection systems are possible provided that recommended use rates and dilutions are maintained and local, state, and federal guidelines are followed.
- Prior to any pesticide application, all spray mixing and application equipment must be clean. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on the pesticide(s) label(s). To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 2/3-3/4 full of water. If foaming is anticipated, the addition of an antifoaming agent should be added before pesticides, nutrients, or Kinetic is added.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in the following sequence:
- Micronutrients and fertilizers
- Dry flowables and dispersible granules
- Water-soluble pesticides
- Emulsifiable concentrate
- Continue agitation.
- Add Kinetic and mix 1-2 minutes with lower-than-normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining minimal agitation.
- For optimum results, spray mixes containing Kinetic should be applied within 36 hours after mixing.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed, do not allow water to be introduced into the contents of this container. Do not store near heat or open flame.
Cannot Be Shipped To: ID,WA
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Causes mild skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May be harmful if swallowed. May be harmful in contact with skin. May be harmful if inhaled. Keep product locked up and out of the reach of children. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or smoking tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with or inhalation of spray application mist if present. Do not apply this product in such a manner as to directly expose workers or other persons. If product is being mixed with pesticides and/or spray adjuvants, follow all precautionary statements on the accompanying product(s) labeling. Not for human or animal consumption.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: (BY WEIGHT)
*Proprietary blend of polyalkyleneoxide modified polydimethylsiloxane and nonionic surfactants .................. 99.00%
Constituents ineffective as spray adjuvant ........................................... 1.00%
TOTAL ................................................................................................. 100.00%
*This product contains organosilicone surfactant.