Growing the perfect, high-yielding crop is all about having strong, pathogen-resistant plants. Hyshield can get you there; it's made from the exoskeletons of crustaceans which provide chitosan. When this derivative of chitin is given to plants it fools the plant into thinking it's being attacked by pests. The plant responds to the perceived attack by ramping up its immune response. This natural defense mode not only stimulates the plant to fight off pathogens and pests, it gets the plant running at its peak performance level so that nutrient uptake is smooth and environmental conditions are better dealt with.
- Effective in all growing media and all growth stages
- Improves flower and fruit production for bigger, brighter blooms and healthy, flavorful fruit
- Bolsters nutrient uptake
- Compatible with water-soluble nutrients and supplements
- Enhances plant survival in environmental extremes of heat and cold
- Lowers transpiration without losing crop output
- Environmentally-aware and sustainably sourced from the by-products of crab and shrimp fisheries
- Compatible with and can be used in conjunction with Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) products
Apply Hyshield throughout your growing cycle. It will improve conditions for plant establishment and healthy growth, with results you will see throughout the growth stages. In the end, you will be rewarded with a bounteous yield.
- Hyshield can be used on all plants in all growing media.
- It can be applied as a foliar spray, in a reservoir system, and as a drench.
- It is effective in all the growth stages (seed, clone, vegetative and bloom).
- It is recommended to test the pH level when applying Hyshield. The optimal pH is 5.8.
- Dilute 0.12-0.25 per gallon of water and spray with lights turned off on foliage.
- Spray 3-5 times per week.
HYDROPONICS/SOIL/AND OTHER GROWING MEDIUMS:
- Mix 0.12-0.25 per gallon of water or nutrient solution.
- Recommended to be used with every watering or as determined by your feeding schedule (only use with water soluble nutrients).
- Dilute 0.12-0.25 per gallon of water and apply directly to root zone 3-5 times per week.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry location.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CA,ID,IA,LA,MD,NE,NC,OR,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Adverse reactions may occur in sensitive persons. May cause skin, eye and respiratory tract infection. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Harmful if swallowed.
Shelf Life: Every container of Hyshield has an expiration date printed on the bottom back side of the container.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
SOIL AMENDING INGREDIENTS
Total Other Ingredients......99%