The Weed 'n Bug Eliminator is a versatile 1 gallon pump sprayer that can be used indoors and outdoors. It allows users to make reliable applications of insecticides, herbicides, disease control products, nutrient solutions and more. This durable sprayer is affordable and designed to be easy to use.
- A translucent, 1-gallon poly tank so that you can monitor liquid levels as you spray
- Poly TOV™(Triple Offset Valve) thumb-operated control valve with on/off lock and in-line filter
- "D" handle pump that sits comfortably in the hand
- An adjustable poly cone nozzle that allows a range of spray patterns from a fine mist to a long stream
- 12" poly wand
- A valve that snaps right into the pump handle so you can easily spray with one hand.
Some assembly is required, but no tools are needed for assembly or maintenance.
Suggested Uses: For use to apply insecticides, herbicides and other liquid products that need to be dispersed in water.
Assembly & Use Instructions
- Upon receipt of your sprayer, read all of the instructions carefully and be sure that you know and understand all the safety protocols therein.
- Before using your sprayer, thoroughly inspect both inside and outside of the sprayer and do not pressurize sprayer if tank, hose or other parts appear to be damaged, discolored, brittle, excessively soft or loose.
- Clean and dry sprayer after every use to prolong its service life. Many spray materials will harden if left in the sprayer and plug up the nozzle, shut-off valve or supply tube.
Storage: If you leave your sprayer in the garage over winter, particularly in northern areas, the soft parts may dry out and need servicing before you use your sprayer for the first time in the spring.
Warning & Toxicities: Wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, gloves, goggles or similar protective clothing when spraying. PROP 65 WARNING – This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.