This organic wettable powder fungicide uses the active ingredient of Pseudomonas chlororaphis strain AFS009 to work inside the plant microbiome to attack the pathogenic fungi that cause plant diseases. It does this by producing natural antibodies that directly attack the fungi and enzymes that break down fungal cell walls and prevent spore attachment. All of this action induces a resistance response in the plants that further inhibits fungal growth.
- Can be used on Grapes, Berries & Small Fruits, Cucurbit Vegetables, Fruiting Vegetables, Leafy Vegetables, Cole Crops, Beans, Peas, Peanuts, Tuber & Root Crops, Bulb Vegetables, Stalk/Stem and Leaf Petiole Vegetables, Tobacco and other specialty products
- Tank mix partner that improves the performance of other products, both synthetic and natural
- Helps reduce resistance to "at-risk" fungicides
- Exempt from US residue tolerances
- 4 hr. REI and 0-day PHI
- Can be used throughout every phase of production (in greenhouses, pre-plant through harvest)
- Can be applied into the soil, in a drench, in a drip, as a foliar spray and in chemigation
- Approved for use on cannabis in CO
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Alternaria, Botrytis, Colletotrichum, Downy Mildew, Fusarium, Pestalotiopsis, Phytopthora, Powdery Mildew, Pythium, Rhizoctonia and Sclerotinia.
Do not apply by aerial application. To reduce the risk of phytotoxicity, test a small portion of the crop for sensitivity before treating entire crop.
MIXING DIRECTIONS -
Important -Do not add to the mix tank before introducing the correct amount of water. Add water to the mix tank. Start the mechanical or hydraulic agitation to provide moderate circulation before adding Howler. Maintain circulation while loading and spraying. Do not mix more Howler than can be used in 24 hours.
- Spray volume: For in-furrow spray applications, use at least 5 gallons of total volume per acre in water-based sprays.
- Tank mixing: Do not combine Howler in the spray tank with other pesticides, surfactants, adjuvants, or fertilizers if there has been no previous experience or use of the combination to show it is physically compatible, effective, and non-injurious under your use conditions. Observe the most restrictive of the labeling limitations and precautions of all products used in mixtures. To ensure compatibility of tank-mix combinations, they must be evaluated prior to use. To determine the physical compatibility of this product with other products, use a jar test. Using a quart jar, add the proportionate amounts of the products to one quart of water with agitation. Add dry formulations first, then flowables, and then emulsifiable concentrates last. After thoroughly mixing, let this mixture stand for 5 minutes. If the combination remains mixed or can be readily remixed, it is physically compatible. Once compatibility has been proven, use the same procedure for adding required ingredients to the spray tank.
For information on chemigation use/application, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
Application rates are the same, no matter the crop. The variable lies in the application method used. For a full list of all the crop-specific application rates, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
|APPLICATION METHOD ||APPLICATION RATE |
|Greenhouse Soil Drench ||67 - 100 oz Howler/100 gal water |
|Nursery Soil Drench ||67 - 100 oz Howler/100 gal water |
|In-Furrow Spray or Transplant Starter Solution ||5 - 15 lbs/acre or 67 - 100 oz Howler/100 gal water |
|Greenhouse Chemigation ||67 - 100 oz Howler/100 gal water |
|Foliar Spray ||5 - 15 lbs/acre |
|Field Chemigation or Drench ||5 - 15 lbs/acre |
|Greenhouse Soil Incorporation ||1.75 - 8.5 lbs/cubic yard |
|Hydroponics - Inject into the hydronic system with each water change or every 5-7 days. Pre-soak transplants I the same solution. ||1.8 - 6 oz/1000 square feet |
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container in a cool, dry place. Avoid overheating.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CAUTION. Harmful if inhaled, absorbed through the skin, or swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid breathing dust or spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Shelf Life: At least 18 months, and up to 24 months.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Pseudomonas chlororaphis strain AFS009*........50%
Other Ingredients: ...............................................50%
*Contains not less than 1 x 106 cfu/g of product