While it is important to remember that spiders are a vital link in a healthy ecosystem and they help keep pest insect populations down, they are still strongly unwanted guests in most homes. Like other household pests, spiders enter buildings looking for a safe and warm spot with access to food. Since insects are drawn to light and insects are on a spider's menu, spiders will also follow a light trail. So, think like an insect and place these sticky traps in areas that insects will be drawn to or like to hide. Attics and basements, along walls and baseboards and under furniture are all favorite hiding spots for spiders. Once they step on the super-sticky surface, they will be hopelessly stuck. These traps may also capture small scorpions and other crawling insects.
- Contains large 2 traps per package
- Pesticide Free
- Designed to lie close to the ground for discreet placement under furniture, appliances and even bedding
- For residential or commercial use (used by professional exterminators)
- Instructions in English and Spanish that include illustrations
If you are dealing with a spider infestation, the use of these glue traps is only one part of your solution. You will need to vacuum and declutter inside the house, eliminate harborages outside and evaluate and restrict entry points. Sprays such as EcoPCO products and Essentria IC-3 are also excellent tools, but they are only work when sprayed directly on a spider; spraying walls or floors is not effective.
Suggested Uses: Use to catch and kill many common spiders, as well as scorpions.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to control common spiders, including Black Widows (Latrodetus spp.), Hobo Spiders (Eratigena agrestis) and Brown Recluse (Loxosceles reclusa). This trap can also capture and kill smaller-sized scorpions.
- Peel off protective paper.
- Fold the trap and insert the tab at top to hold it together.
- Fold end flaps inward to form a 30 degree angle.
- For best results, place trap lengthwise against wall.
Check the trap regularly. Dispose of the trap when it is covered with insects, or every 90 days
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of contact with adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove.