These cute little traps serve a big purpose - to save your potted plants from pesky and damaging flying insects. The particular bright yellow shade of these traps is a hue that many common plant pests are drawn to. However, if they get too close when they fly in to investigate they will become fatally stuck on the adhesive. Harris Potted Plant Insect Traps will get to work in four easy steps: (1) remove the plastic backing, (2) fold the trap, (3) attach to stake, and (4) insert trap into growing medium in the container. Dispose of trap when it is full of insects, or every three months (whichever comes first).
- Comes with 30 traps and 7 stakes
- Pesticide and poison free
- Stakes can be connected for longer stakes as needed
- Dark green stakes blend in well
In case of accidental contact with the adhesive, use baby oil, cooking oil or Citrasolv for cleanup.
Shop All PF Harris Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids, Blackflies, Fruit flies, Houseflies, Fungus Gnats, Midges, Thrips and more.
Do not use traps in wet areas.
Dispose of traps when full or after 3 months usage.
- Connect short stakes to make long stakes as needed.
- Peel away protective backing to reveal sticky surface.
- Fold over so sticky side is facing out.
- Insert folded trap into a holder on the stake.
- Do not use in wet areas.
In case of accidental contact with the adhesive, use baby oil, cooking oil or Citrasolve for cleanup.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.