THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. SHOP ALL TRAPS & LURES TO FIND ALTERNATIVE. This small, hanging Insect-A-Peel is a great alternative for smaller spaces or when you can't use the large roll on a stand.
The tubular design is an effective design for effective attracting and trapping of many pest insects. The dimensional shape makes it easier for flying insects to see the insects that have already been trapped - increasing the lure of this trap. Easy to set-up and move as needed, try this smaller Insect-A-Peel in any location. One of the small hanging traps is adequate to cover 500 - 1000 square feet of open area.
There are several ways to increase pest attraction to the Insect-A-Peel. Try the following:
- Manure borne flies add a dry fly attractant to the trap on the first day of use.
- Biting insects including horse flies, deer flies, and mosquitoes add Kumquat oil or shredded peel.
- Whitefly and fungus gnats add a few drops of Lemon Oil.
- Leafminer add Clove Oil.
- Thrips add Rose Oil or RosePetals.
- Thrips, fungus gnats, and biting insects add Melissa Oil.
- Fruit flies add Grapefruit Oil or shredded Grapefruit Peel.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
This product is a Monitor, Trap or Lure for the following: Aphids (Mult), Beetles , Flies (mult), Fungus Gnats (Bradysia impatiens), Gnats, Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Leafminer (Phyllocnistis sp), Lygus and Plant Bugs, Mosquitoes (Culiseta longiareolate), Scale (Mult.), Stink Bugs, Thrips (Franklinothrips sp), Whitefly
Environment: Animal Housing/Barn, Aquaponics, Barns, Garage, Greenhouse, Grow Room, HoopHouses, Hydroponics, Livestock, Orchards & Vineyards, Outdoors, Pond & Environment, Shadehouse, Sheds, Zoo Animals
Storage: Store in original packaging.