Treat Pest Insects, Mites & Fungal Diseases With Green Cleaner!
Green Cleaner is an effective insecticide, miticide and fungicide without the residual impact of conventional pesticides. Green Cleaner can be used as a knockdown spray to control severe pest infestations and can be added to integrated pest management programs. The active ingredients of Soybean Oil (39%) and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (19%) along with citric acid and isopropyl alcohol combine to make a potent treatment for russet mites, spider mites, mealybugs, powdery mildew and more!
Benefits of Green Cleaner:
- No pest resistance with continued use. Great for resistance management programs.
- 0-hour REI (Re-entry Interval) & 0-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval).
- No need to suit up; spray it on your plants without using gloves or respirators.
- Multiple modes of action – smothers, kills on contact and cleans.
Soybean oil coats the pest insects or spores to smother and limit respiration and hatch/propagation rates. Isopropyl alcohol and citric acid dehydrate and kill on contact. Both active processes kill eggs, immatures stages and adult bugs limiting the potential for developed insecticide resistance.
You can use Green Cleaner in every growing stage throughout cultivation. Green Cleaner is particularly helpful when controlling active pest populations during flowering and fruiting stages. There will not be contamination when outsourcing plant starts and clones.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: All soft bodied insects including spider mites (Tetranychidae) and their eggs, aphids (Aphidoidea), whiteflies (Aleyrodidae), broad mites (Polyphagotarsonemus latus) and russet mites (Aculops lysopersici). Also effective against powdery mildew (Erysiphales).
Spray Green Cleaner in the grow room while main lights are OFF. Let plants dry well before lights are turned back on.
- Although you can apply Green Cleaner with any type of sprayer, high pressure sprayers are recommended. Hand-held, back, pump or machine sprayers can be used but atomizers and foggers are preferred, such as Fog Electric Atomizer.
- Shake REALLY WELL.
- Add water to container and then add Green Cleaner to water.
- Shake REALLY WELL again.
- Keep solution thoroughly agitated during application.
- Spray enough Green Cleaner to get uniform coverage on the plants.
- Repeat treatment as needed to achieve and maintain control as foliage area and pest pressure increases.
Suggested Uses: For use on horticultural plants. Not for use on food or feed crops. Green Cleaner can be used as an insecticide, fungicide or miticide.
Environment: Green Cleaner is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA 25(b).
Test on 1 or 2 plants before applying Green Cleaner to your entire crop for the first time. Start with lower application rate of ½-1 oz. per gallon.
- Initial drench/application – 2 oz. per gallon.
- Secondary applications – 1 oz. per gallon. Apply every 1-2 days.
- Weekly maintenance - ½ oz. per gallon.
Powdery Mildew Control: Apply at a rate of ½ oz. per gallon for powdery mildew control.
Storage: Store only in original container in cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty containers. Offer for recycling if available or discard in trash.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,DC,IA,IL,IN,KS,LA,MO,MS,ND,NM,OK,SD,TN,UT,WI,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Shelf Life: Green Cleaner has no expiration date if kept sealed in its original package. Once opened, it stays good for one year. If mixed with water, it should be used within 24 hours.
Soybean oil (8001-22-7)……………..…….39%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (68585-47-7)….19%
(Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid)