This granular fertilizer is sourced from some of the highest quality organic inputs available to provide your plants with trace and micronutrients and five types of beneficial bacteria. The bacteria in these granules help establish strong microbial activity in your soil, which aids in nutrient availability and uptake for healthy, fertile plants. Synergistically, the nitrogen sources work with the microbes to keep a balanced release of nutrients and a healthy micronutrient profile. The granular form of this master-crafted fertilizer makes for easy, dust-less application with no pre-mixing needed.
Orders over 150 lbs. require a freight shipping quote. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847 to place a freight order.
- Economical, one-step fertilizing.
- Can be applied on any scale – available in sizes suitable for home & commercial growing.
- Promotes robust canopy growth and root development.
- Balanced nitrogen sources are excellent for mother plants.
- Granular form eliminates cakes, cuts application time and makes even distribution a breeze.
- Multiple sources of nitrogen discourages burning (when used as directed).
- Amend into soil before transplanting for strong starts and then add it again after harvest for a healthy, living soil that you can re-use.
- Geoflora VEG can be used on its own; but using it in conjunction with Geoflora BLOOM will provide the best results.
- Geoflora VEG & BLOOM can be used as a stand-alone system, or as an addition to other liquid and dry nutrients.
Suggested Uses: Use during transplant, as a top dress and for continuous fertilizing as your plants begin and settle into their growth stage.
Amending Soil: Mix 8 oz. per cubic foot of growing medium prior to transplant. For small applications, use 1 oz. per 1 gallon prior to transplant and for continuous amendment, apply 1 oz. per sq. ft.
Top Dress: Apply 8 oz. per cubic foot of growing medium every 2 weeks (14 days) until flowering. Water in thoroughly after application.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,DC,FL,GA,HI,ID,IA,KS,KY,LA,MS,MO,NE,NC,ND,SC,SD,TN,UT,VA,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children and companion animals.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- 1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
- 4.0% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Derived from: Alfalfa Meal, Bat Guano, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Composted Turkey Litter, Crustacean Meal, Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Fish Protein Hydrolysate, Kelp Meal (Macrocystis pyrifera), Magnesium Sulfate, Volcanic Ash, Neem Seed Meal, Potassium Sulfate and Rock Phosphate.
Also contains nonplant food ingredients:
- 0.6% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite
- 0.4% Yucca schidigera Extract (Wetting Agent)
- 1.0% Molasses (Microbe Food)
- 6.5 × 105 CFU/g..........Bacillus subtillus
- 6.5 × 105 CFU/g..........Bacillus megaterium
- 2.3 × 106 CFU/g..........Bacillus amyloliquefaciencs
- 2.3 × 106 CFU/g..........Bacillus licheniformis
- 6.5 × 105 CFU/g..........Bacillus pumilus