Gargoil offers highly effective broad-spectrum control for soft-body insects, some larger insects, and common fungal diseases. Using a combination of two powerful active ingredients (Cinnamon Oil and Garlic) in high doses (15% and 20%, respectively), this organic, plant-based product works fast to provide dependable control on all crops.
- Helps control immature forms of worms, scale crawlers, flies, beetles and more
- Provides preventative control of Powdery Mildew, Botrytis and Downey Mildew
- Can combined with, or used in rotation with, other insecticides and fungicides
- Works great as a tank mix partner for softer insecticides like wettable sulfur and light summer oils
- Zero Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI) - can applied up to day of harvest
- Will not harm beneficial insects
- Can be used all on crops and ornamentals, including fruits and vegetables, vines, tree nuts, fruit trees, field and row crops, ornamental trees, flowers, containerized plants, shrubs and turf
POLLINATOR WARNING: MAY REPEL BEES. DO NOT APPLY LESS THAN 3 DAYS PRIOR TO POLLINATON.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
SOFT BODIED INSECTS - Aphids, Fleas, Mealy Bugs, Mites, Psyllids, Thrips, Whiteflies and more.
LARVAE/CRAWLERS - Beetles, Earwigs, Flies, Leafhoppers, Leafrollers, Lygus Bugs, Moths, Navel Orange Worm adults, Scales, Weevils and White Apple Leafhopper nymphs.
DISEASE CONTROL - Powdery Mildew, Downey Mildew and Botrytis.
Always shake well before using.
- The optimum pest pressure to start applications is 0-5%.
- Repeat application timing should be 7-14 days, and determined by field scouting reports of pest pressure.
- Spray-to-wet only, good coverage is essential.
- This product can be applied using ground or aerial equipment.
- DO NOT apply if rain is forecasted or overhead watering occurs within 12 hours.
FOR INSECT CONTROL:
- 1-2 quarts per acre, depending on pressure, in a minimum of 50 gallons of water.
FOR DISEASE CONTROL (Powdery Mildew, Downey Mildew, and Botrytis):
- Apply 2 quarts per acre in a minimum of 50 gallons of water.
- Spray-to-wet only. Good coverage is essential.
- Always shake container thoroughly before adding Gargoil to the spray tank.
- May be applied using standard field sprayers and backpack or other hand-held spray equipment.
- Maintain agitation while mixing and during application for best results.
- Always be sure to clean tank, pump and lines thoroughly after use.
- Always apply spray mix early morning or late afternoon to help prevent any phytotoxicity.
- Do not apply when temperature is above 90°F.
TANK MIXING WITH OTHER PRODUCTS:
- When mixing Gargoil with other products, it is strongly recommended to test a small plot before applying the spray mix to large scale.
- Always perform a compatibility standard jar-test when mixing with new products.
- Spray tank pH must be adjusted to 5.5-6.0 before adding Gargoil to the spray tank.
- Do not buffer with propionic acid or similar products that affect biologically active products.
- To maximize effectiveness, it is recommended to use a spreader-sticker.
- Silicone-based or non-ionic surfactants are recommended to enhance product coverage.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not store near heat or open flame. Keep in original container. Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from excessive heat.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CO,CT,DE,FL,GA,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NE,NV,NH,NJ,NM,NY,NC,ND,OH,OK,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes eye irritation. May cause skin irritation. Wear protective eyewear. Wear waterproof gloves. Wear long sleeve shirt. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Do not ingest. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
*Citric Acid, Vinegar, Soapbark, Xanthan Gum, Water