A Topical Powdery Mildew Control Spray Formulated For Cannabis & Hemp Production
This fast-acting, broad spectrum fungicide offers a combination of proven fungus-fighting oils in a proprietary surfactant and stabilization formula. This chemical technology creates a seamless blend that provides exemplary coverage of plant surfaces with quick and efficient absorption of active compounds without the use of any additional surfactant.
Fortify Fungicide contains three active ingredients:
- Cinnamon oil - The two main components of Cinnamon oil are Cinnamaldehyde and Linalool. Cinnamaldehyde controls bacteria and interferes with fungal pathogens' abilities to synthesize enzymes. Linalool provides effective control for more than 17 different kinds of pathogenic fungi and also attract beneficial insects.
- Thyme oil - This oil contains Thymol and Carvacrol. Thymol attacks pathogenic cells, affecting the membranes and overall conditions inside the cell. This interference causes inhibition in growth. Carvacrol kills pathogens by disrupting their membranes.
- Linseed oil - Composed of a variety of fatty acids, this oil also works to disrupt the pathogenic cell membrane. The damage this causes leads to the release of cellular components and, ultimately, the disintegration of the cell.
This product was developed specifically to kill and prevent Powdery Mildew, but the ingredients above are also known to combat Bortytis, Anthracnose, Crown Rot and other fungal diseases.
FORTIFY is allowed for use in cannabis cultivation in all legal US locations. The ingredients are classified as FIFRA 25b which makes them exempt from EPA registration due to minimal risk.
Suggested Uses: Use as a foliar spray to prevent and cure Powdery Mildew. It can be applied with a pump sprayer, fogger or other suitable applicator and is allowed for use on crops or plants intended for human consumption and can be used on indoor, greenhouse or outdoor crops.
Application Rates: For best results, use 1 oz per gallon every week as a preventative measure; do not wait until a problem arises.
- Minor Powdery Mildew breakouts: use 2 oz per gallon on a weekly basis.
- Major Powdery Mildew breakouts: use 6 oz per gallon of water and apply every 3-4 days for a period of 2 weeks. Do not use at a rate higher than 6 oz/gal as it could result in phytotoxicity.
Shop All Rx Green Technologies Products here.
For use as a foliar spray. Do not apply undiluted. Do not apply to water. Shake well before using and apply within 12 hours of mixing.
- Indoors - For best results, spray with lights off. Allow plants to dry before turning lights on.
- Outdoors - For best results, spray in early morning or late evening. This product can be applied under direct light with minimal phytotoxicity, if applied within recommended rates.
Application should provide an even coverage of foliage. Excessive coverage may cause a phytotoxic response. Apply product so that a mist-like quality of spray droplets is produced to ensure thorough coverage of leaf surfaces. Do not pH adjust mixed solution. Ensure proper agitation in solution to give an even application of product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place for optimal shelf life.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,GA,HI,ID,IN,IA,KS,KY,NE,NC,OR,SC,TN,TX,UT,VA,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Do not apply undiluted. Do not apply to water.
Shelf Life: 3+ year when stored properly.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Inert Ingredients: 84% (Butyl Lactate, Glyceryl Monooleate, Lecithin, Popylene Carbonate, Xantham Gum, Glycerin & Water)