This heavy-duty, gallon-sized reusable fly trap can trap thousands of thousands of flies over the course of its life span. Made of a rugged plastic that won't melt under normal environmental conditions and with a hard plastic top that won't corrode, you are looking at a trap that can last all season. It's also super-easy to use in three simple steps: dump attractant in, add water and place outside. The Fly Terminator Pro Fly Trap can be hung easily from its handle or placed on the ground. Take care to choose a location that is away from where you and your animals want to be as this trap is very smelly and will quickly attract oodles of flies. Rinse and rebait when it dries out or becomes full of flies, or after 30 days - whichever comes first. Comes with two 30 gm. water-soluble attractant pouches that activate once wet.
If something a little smaller is what you need, the 2-quart Captivator Fly Trap is a perfect solution.
Refills available here: Starbar® Fly Attractant Refill.
Use to attract, trap and kill filth-breeding flies.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Attracts filth-breeding flies, including house flies (Musca domestica), blow flies (Calliphoridae spp.), flesh flies (Sarcophagidae spp.), blue bottle flies (Calliphora vomitoria), green bottle flies (Lucilia sericata), dump flies (Hydrotaea) and dung flies (Scathophagidae).
Mixing & Use:
- Bait and use trap outdoors.
- Tear open packet containing fly attractant.
- Place both water-soluble attractant pouches into trap. Do not open the pouches; they will dissolve in water.
- Add ½ gallon of clean water to fill line to activate the attractant.
- Securely replace top of trap. Be sure center baffle assembly is snapped into the open position.
- Agitate lightly to disperse attractant.
- Hang trap outside from handle or tab on top of jug or place trap on ground outside in a sunlit area of high fly concentration when flies are active and where odors will not be a problem.
- For best results, place trap within four feet of the ground.
- In hot weather (above 90°F), place trap in shade for better results; in cooler weather, place trap in full sun.
- Agitate trap contents occasionally to thoroughly wet trapped flies. Add water to the trap as necessary to maintain the fluid level.
- Rebait trap when it dries out or becomes full of flies, or after 30 days - whichever comes first.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
- Trap may be rinsed and refilled with Starbar® Fly Attractant Refill.
Not for indoor use, nor for use against biting flies. Contents may give off a bad odor, do not allow contents to contact hands or clothing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location out of reach of children, pets and livestock.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Z-9 tricosene · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·· · 1.0%
Putrescent whole egg solids · · · · · · · ··20.5%
Trimethylamine* · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.6%
Indole · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.2%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: · · · · · · · · · · · · · 77.7%
*Generated from trimethylamine HCL 1.00%