The essential oils in this product have been carefully chosen and blended together to form a potent insecticide that kills and controls flying and crawling insect pests. Essentria IC-3 will provide immediate knockdown and long-term residual control with its three-part punch of rosemary oil, geraniol and peppermint oil.
Although this insecticide is a powerful tool against insect pests, it is safe enough to be used in food preparation areas, schools, supermarkets and other places where there is a high level of human traffic.
- Treatment options include broadcast, barrier, perimeter and spot treatments as well as fogging applications.
- FIFRA 25(b) Exempt.
- Octopamine blocker technology.
- Can be mixed with water or mineral oil.
- No water setbacks.
- Effective against more than 60 listed insect pests.
- Can be applied as a mosquito perimeter treatment.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Ants, Aphids, Bagworms, Bed Bugs, Billbugs, Boxelder Bugs, Chinch bugs Cockroaches, Cadelles, Centipedes, Chiggers, Cigarette Beetles, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Cutworms, Darkling Beetles, Dark Mealworms, Dried Fruit Beetles, Drugstore Beetles, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Fowl Mites, Fruit flies, Gnats, Grain Mites, Grasshoppers, House Flies, Horse Flies, Horn Flies, Hyperodes Beetles (Adults), Japanese Beetles (Adults), Lace bugs, Mealybugs, Mites, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Moths, Mites, Millipedes, Nuisance Beetles (such as Lady Beetles), Phorid Flies, Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Saw-Toothed Grain Beetles, Scale Insects, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs, Stable Flies, Stink bugs, Spiders, Spider Beetles, Tent caterpillars, Ticks, Wasps, Whiteflies, and Yellow Mealworms.
Essentria IC-3 can be used indoors, outdoors, in fogging and mosquito misting systems on plants, turf, ornamentals and as a perimeter barrier. It is intended for use in and around buildings and structures as well as in modes of transport (buses, planes, etc.). The most effective results are achieved when used as a part of a treatment protocol that includes physical, environmental and other chemical pest control measures.
- General Indoor Pest Control – Dilute 0.5-6 fl. oz./gal. water (use lower rate for maintenance and higher rate for active infestations).
- Bedbug Control – Mix 1-4 fl. oz./gal. water and apply as a spot treatment.
- Fogging – Mix 4-10 fl. oz. with sufficient oil to equal 1 gallon of diluted spray. Apply at a rate of 1-3 fl. oz./1,000 cu. ft.
- Perimeter Treatments & Recreational Areas – In compressed air sprayers, dilute 1-8 fl. oz./gal. and apply at a rate of 2 gal./1,000 sq. ft. or until area is thoroughly wet. For power sprayers, mix approximately 1-6 fl. oz./gal. water and apply until area is sufficiently covered (usually min. 4 gals./1,000 sq. ft.). Use lower rates for maintenance and higher rates for active infestations).
- Fire Ant Mound Drench – Dilute 2-4 fl. oz./gal. water.
- Mosquitoes & Biting Insects (Outdoor Yard & Barrier Treatment) – Dilute 1-3 fl. oz./gal. water.
- Mosquitoes & Biting Insects (Automatic Spraying Systems) – Dilute 0.5-3 fl. oz./gal. water (use lower dilution rates for preventative applications).
- Spiders, Flying Insects & Other Nuisance Pests On Boat Docks – Dilute 2-8 fl. oz./gal. water and apply at the rate of 2 gals./1,000 sq. ft. or until area is thoroughly wet.
- Turf & Grass Contact Spray – In compressed air or backpack sprayers, dilute 2-4 fl. oz./gal. water and apply at the rate of 2-4 gals./1,000 sq. ft. or until area is thoroughly wet. For power sprayers, mix approximately 2-4 fl. oz./gal. water and apply until area is sufficiently covered (usually min. 4 gals./1,000 sq. ft.).
- Non-Bearing Trees & Shrubs ndash; Dilute 1-2 fl. oz./gal. water and apply using a compressed air sprayer or power sprayer until foliage is thoroughly wet.
Please see manufacturers label under the DOCS tab for details on applying to livestock and livestock facilities with mineral oil and use rates for specific pests on plants grown indoors and outdoors.
Environment: Indoors in areas including, but not limited to, apartment buildings, bakeries, beverage plants, bottling facilities, breweries, cafeterias, candy plants, canneries, cereal processing and manufacturing plants, dairy barns, poultry facilities, flour mills, food processing plants, frozen food plants, homes, hospitals, hotels, houses, industrial buildings, kennels, kitchens, laboratories, manufacturing facilities, mausoleums, meat processing and packaging plants, meat and vegetable canneries, motels, nursing homes, office buildings, restaurants, schools, stores, supermarkets, warehouses and similar structures.
Outdoors in areas including, but not limited to, building foundations, dairy facilities, drive-in restaurants, drive-in theaters, golf courses, parks, playgrounds, poultry houses, recreational areas, schools, urban areas, lawns, landscape areas, trees, turf and zoos.
Modes of Transport like aircraft, buses, trucks, trailers, rail cars and marine vessels.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
* Wintergreen Oil, White Mineral Oil, Vanillin, Polyglyceryl Oleate