Helps manage hard to control bugs like chiggers, chinch bugs, leafhoppers, crickets, and grass mites!
Essentria G Granular Insecticide is a low-risk pesticide that uses essential oils (clove, thyme and wintergreen) to treat hard to control pest insects. Formulated for outdoor use on turf, landscaped areas and around the perimeter of buildings. Essentria G is a suitable alternative to many chemical sprays in and around facilities that are considered sensitive such as schools, government facilities, nurseries and gardens.
Benefits of Essentria G:
- Environmentally friendly pesticide - beneficial insect and pollinator friendly.
- Non-toxic to aquatic life – there are no setback requirements around ponds, fountains, etc.
- All natural ingredients (see Technical tab for more detailed information).
- Broadcast or apply as a perimeter treatment at variable usage rates.
This Product Is Labelled to Control: Ants, Bermudagrass Mites, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bug (3 different species within the Lygaeidae family), Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fall Armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda), Fleas (mult), Leafhoppers (Circulifer tenellus), Millipedes, Sowbugs, Ticks and other in residential and commercial areas.
Apply Essentria G directly to treatment areas with a hand operated spreader or other suitable device. Follow the application instructions by type below.
- For Ant Mounds/Nests: Sprinkle 1 - 2 teaspoons over the nest. For red imported fire ants (RIFA), use up to 1/2 cup on each mound.
- For Exterior Perimeter Treatments: Apply uniformly to ground area at rate of 2-5 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. Repeat as necessary. Rates depend on infestation severity.
- For Turf/Landscapes: Apply at rate of 3-5 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft. Water in with 1/8 to ¼ inch of water after application. Stop watering before puddling occurs. Repeat as necessary.
Environment: Lawns, Ornamentals, Outdoors, Public Buildings
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Essentria G can be toxic to cats.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- 2.90%..........Eugenol (Clove Oil)
- 0.60%..........Thyme Oil
- Other Ingredients: Corn Cob, Wintergreen Oil