Equiderma Horse Spray has a unique combination of botanical oils, neem and aloe that will repel biting and blood-sucking insects, control future insect populations and protect your animal's skin from fungal and bacterial skin diseases. The 8 oils in this spray (Neem, Red Cedar, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Citronella, Lemon Peel, Tea Tree and Lavender) combine to create a powerful repellent with a pleasant, citrusy scent.
How It Works:
- Neem Oil has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. This allows it to inhibit fungal and bacterial skin conditions common in animals such as Rain Rot and Ring Worm.
- Used consistently, Equiderma will cause insect populations to drop by interfering in their normal life cycles. The Neem stops the development of eggs, maturation of insect larvae already laid, deter adult mating, sterilize adults and block the ability of the insect to swallow. With all this happening, you will see fewer pests over time.
- The addition of Aloe helps protect your animal's skins and keep the coat nice and shiny.
This spray is DEET, Pyrethrin and Permethrin free, so you can use it freely around your home and barn without worry. It can be used on most any animal you have, including horses, ponies, foals, dogs, pigs, cows, llamas, alpacas and chickens. Cruelty free and proudly made in the USA.
Use to repel and control pest insects on horses, ponies, foals, dogs, pigs, cows, llamas, alpacas and chickens.
It is recommended to apply Equiderma to a clean horse. Brush off any excess dust or dirt prior to spraying.
Spray Equiderma 10-12 inches away from horse or animal.
- Apply sparingly with first application to test your horse's sensitivity to the essential oils contained.
- Do not spray directly onto horse's face. Use cloth or sponge to apply to facial areas.
- Equiderma is potent. Use lightest application for coverage.
- Repeat applications as necessary.
For external use only. Heavy application may result in hives. However, this result is rare. If hives appear, cold hose the area thoroughly and re-apply using a lighter spray. If reaction continues, discontinue use.
Warning & Toxicities: Do not use on cats.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Extract of Azadirachta Indica (neem) Leaf, Barbadensis (aloe) gel, Azadirachta Indica (neem) Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (cerdarwood) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Thymus Zygis (white thyme) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (lemongrass) Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (citronella) Oil, Sodium Acrylate Crosspolymer, Medica Limonum (lemon peel), Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil, Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavendula Hybridia Oil.
Write a review
May 30, 2020 | By Sharon T Holland
Jun 13, 2019 | By Naomi