This organic liquid provides outstanding control for a lengthy list of crop pests and can be used on nearly any type of plant you can think of. Entrust SC Naturalyte Insect Control contains the naturally occurring soil bacterium, spinosad, in a much higher percentage (22.5%) than comparable spinosad insecticides. With this high percentage of active ingredient, you will have unchallenged control of targeted pests in a quick knockdown spray with residual benefits.
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation makes measuring and mixing a breeze
- Works on contact and by ingestion
- Can be used on row crops, and in orchards, nurseries and greenhouses
- Contains spinosad (a Group 5 insecticide) derived from the fermentation of Saccharopolyspora spinose
- Will not be distributed to other parts of the plant after foliar application
- Does not persist in the environment; any overspray or residues on foliage will breakdown within days to weeks
- Recommended for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs
- Relatively low toxicity to nontarget organisms (including beneficials), but do not apply to blooming, pollen-shedding or nectar-producing parts of plants if bees may forage on the plants within 3 hours of treatment
Can be used on asparagus, berries, cereal grains, citrus, coffee, cottonseed, cranberries, dates, fruit (pome, stone, vining), grasses, herbs, hops, legumes, non-grass animal feeds, ornamentals, peanuts (not for use in CA), peppermint/spearmint, pineapple, pomegranate, quinoa, root & tuber vegetables, soybeans, spices, tree farms, tree nuts, vegetables, and more.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Alfalfa Weevil, Apple Maggot, Armyworms , Asparagus Beetle, Bagworms, Banana Rust Thrips, Blueberry Gall Midge,Beetles,
Cabbage Root Maggot, Carob Moth, Caterpillars, Cereal Leaf Beetle, Cherry Fruit Fly, Citrus Orangedog, Citrus Peelminer, Climbing Cutworm, Codling Moth,
Cotton Bollworm (pre-bloom), Cotton Leafperforator, Currant Fruit Fly, Diamondback Moths, Emerald Ash Borer, European Corn Borer, European Grapevine Moth, Filbert Worm, Fireworms, Flea Beetle, Fruit Borer Caterpillar, Fruitworms, Grape Berry Moth, Grape Leaf Skeletonizer, Green Cloverleaf Worm, Grasshoppers, Hawaiian Flower Thrips, Hickory Shuckworm, Hornworms, Imported Cabbageworm, Katydids, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Lepidopterous larvae,
Lewis Mites, Light Brown Apple Moth, Loopers, Melon Worms, Navel Orange Worm, Orange Tortix, Oriental Fruit Moth, Pecan Nut Casebearer, Peach Twig Borer, Pickleworm, Pine Tip Moth, Pink Cornworm, Red Imported Fire Ants, Redhumped Caterpillar, Red-necked Peanut Worm, Rindworms, Saltmarsh Caterpillar, Sawfly, Shore Fly, Southwestern Corn Borer, Spider Mites, Spotted Wing Drososphila, Sugarcane Bud Moth, Thrips, Tobacco Budworm, Tufted Apple Budmoth, Velvetbean Caterpillar, Walnut Husk Fly, Webworms, Western Bean Cutworm and more.
Mix with water and apply as a foliar spray. Always shake well before use. Avoid freezing.
APPLICATION RATE REFERENCE TABLE
|APPLICATION RATE OF ENTRUST SC
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT EQUIVALENT
|ACRES PER GALLON OF ENTRUST SC
ENTRUST SC (ALONE)
- Fill the spray tank with water to about 1/2 of the required spray volume.
- Start agitation and add the required amount of Entrust SC.
- Continue agitation while mixing and filling the spray tank to the required spray volume.
- Maintain sufficient agitation during application to ensure uniformity of the spray mix. Do not allow water or spray mixture to back-siphon into the water source.
SPRAY TANK pH
- A spray tank pH between 6.0 and 9.0 is suggested to achieve maximum performance of Entrust SC.
- If the water source is outside of this pH range, or if tank mixing other pesticides, adjuvants, or foliar nutrients will cause the pH to fall outside of this range, consider adjusting the spray tank pH to be between 6.0 and 9.0 before adding Entrust SC. To do this, add all other tank mix components first, then check the spray tank pH, adjust if desired, and then add Entrust SC.
USE OF ADJUVANTS
- Adjuvants may be used to improve the control of Leafminers and Thrips in situations where achieving uniform plant coverage is difficult (such as closed crop canopy or dense foliage), or penetration into waxy leaf surfaces is required for pest control.
- Use only adjuvant products labeled for agricultural use and follow the manufacturer's label directions.
- A nominal concentration of 1 to 2 quarts per 100 gallons (0.25 to 0.5% v/v) is generally sufficient.
- For Leafminers and Thrips, emulsified crop oils or methylated crop oil plus organosilicone combination products are recommended.
- When using adjuvants, always conduct a jar test to determine the compatibility of the various components in the spray mixture.
- Crop safety should be evaluated in a small area of the crop whenever there is a significant change in spray mixture ingredients or source of water for the spray mixture.
- Do not use diesel fuel or pure mineral oil.
For more information on tank mixing, and for detailed application instructions regarding specific application methods (row crops, orchard spraying, aerial and chemigation), please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
||ENTRUST SC (fl oz/acre)
|Armyworms, Blueberry Gall Midge, Cherry Fruitworm, Cranberry Fruitworm, Currant European Grapevine Moth, Leafrollers, Light Brown Apple Moth, Thrips and more
|BRASSICA (COLE) LEAFY VEGETABLES|
||1.5 - 4|
|Cabbage Looper, Imported Cabbageworm
||3 - 6|
|Armyworms (Including Beet Armyworms), Leafminers, Thrips
||4 - 10|
|Flea Beetle (suppression)
||4 - 8|
|Cabbage Root Maggot (suppression)
||5 - 10|
|Armyworms, Dipteran Leafminers, European Corn Borers, Flea Beetles, Loopers, Thrips (suppression)
||3 - 8|
|CORN & TEONSITE|
|Armyworms, Corn Earworm, European Corn Borer, Southwestern Corn Borer, Western Bean Cutworm
||1.5 - 6|
|Armyworms, Cabbage Loopers, Leafminers, Melon Worms, Pickleworms, Rindworms, Thrips
||4 - 8 |
|FRUIT - CITRUS & POME|
|Apple Maggot (suppression), Citrus Orangedog, Citrus Thrips, Codling Moth, European Grapevine Moth, Leafminers, Light Brown Apple Moth, Oriental Fruit Moth and more
||4 - 10|
|Armyworms, Loopers, Thrips (suppression)
||4 - 6|
|Armyworms, Cabbage Looper, Diamondback Moth, Imported Cabbage Looper, Leafminers, Thrips
||1.5 - 10|
|Armyworms, Corn Earworm (Podworm), Green Clover Worm, Saltmarsh Caterpillar, Soybean Looper, True Armyworm, Velvet Bean Caterpillar
||2.25 - 4|
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container only. In case of leak or spill, contain material with absorbent materials and dispose as waster.
Warning & Toxicities:
Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
This product is toxic to bees exposed to treatment for 3 hours following treatment. Do not apply this pesticide to blooming, pollen-shedding or nectar-producing parts of plants if bees may forage on the plants during this time period. This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift from treated areas. Drift and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Apply this product only as specified on the label.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Spinosad (a mixture of spinosyn A and spinosyn D)..........22.5%