No matter if you're growing something to eat or cultivating beautiful flowers, aphids are one of the most destructive pests you'll find on your plants. Luckily, aphids are also a favorite food of ladybugs. These easy-to-use pheromone lures draw ladybugs (and other beneficials) to your garden and keeps them hanging around. These red, disc-shaped lures snap easily around a plant's stem to bring the ladybugs right to where they are needed. For best results, spread multiple lures throughout your garden or greenhouse.
- Will disrupt aphid colonies
- Pesticide free
- Use to combat the Green Peach Aphid that favors roses
- Safe to use in food-handling and food storage areas
- Cut open pouch. Wearing gloves, remove lure from packet. To prevent compromising effectiveness, do not touch lures without gloves.
- Carefully cut through lure to the center.
- Attach lure directly onto plant stem.
- Use one lure every 6 feet throughout garden or greenhouse.
- Replace every 3-4 weeks, or as needed.
- Do not use with pesticides.
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: Each package contains 4 lures.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.