Eco-1 Fruit & Vegetable Spray is packed full of organic botanical oils for wide-ranging control of soft-bodied insects, mites and fungal diseases. This blend of Linseed, Rosemary, Thyme and Peppermint Oils will kill insect pests (Aphids, Mealybugs, Psyllids, Whiteflies, Mites, etc.) on contact through suffocation and will prevent and suppress fungal pathogens by disrupting the cell walls of spores and hyphae. This pleasant-smelling spray can be used on all plants (including edibles), whether grown indoors, outdoors or anywhere in between.
- Can be used throughout the growing cycle - right up to and including the day of harvest.
- Controls Powdery Mildew, Gray Mold, Rots and Spots, and many more fungal diseases.
- Kills all life cycles of soft-bodied insects: eggs, larvae, nymphs and adults.
- Contains no petroleum solvents.
- Carries a low risk to beneficial insects, as long as they are not exposed to direct contact.
- No adjuvants, surfactants or penetrants needed.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to new transplants prior to root establishment.
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt from EPA registration.
- Can be used where pets and people work, live and play.
Use to control soft-bodied insects, mites and fungal diseases on all plants, including edibles and ornamentals.
Shop all Arborjet products here
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids (Aphidoidea),Mealybugs (Pseudococcidae), Psyllids (Psyllidae), Scale Crawlers (Coccoidea), Psyllids (Thysanoptera), Rugose Spiraling Whitefly (Aleurodicus rugioperculatus Martin), Wooly Whiteflies (Aleurothrixus floccosus), Two-Spotted Spider Mites (Tetranychus urticae Koch), European Red Mite (Panonychus ulmi), Southern Red Mite (Oligonychus ilicis (McGregor)), Broad Mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus), Colorado Potato Beetle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata), Lily Leaf Beetle (Lilioceris lilii) and more. Can also be used to prevent and control fungal diseases such as Leaf Spots (Pseudomonas), Scab, Blights, Rots, Powdery Mildew, Botrytis (Botrytis cinerea), and Anthracnose on nuts.
Application Rate: Detailed application rates can be found on the product label.
- Light Pest Pressure or Slow Growing Plants: 4-12 fl. oz. per gal/water every 7-14 days.
- Heavy Pest Pressure or Fast Growing Plants: 8-24 fl. oz. per gal/water 1-2 times every 7 days.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not store near heat or open flame. Keep from freezing. Offer for recycling if available or discard in trash.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,DC,IN,ME,MS,NM,PA,SD,WV
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. We recommend good safety practices when using any pesticide, such as avoiding contact with eyes and skin and keeping out of the reach of children. Wear gloves and eye protection when using product. May be harmful if swallowed. If product gets in eyes, flush with water. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, contact a physician. This product poses minimal risk to wildlife, fish and aquatic organisms. Avoid direct contact with bodies of water.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Other Ingredients: Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Xantham Gum