Earth Juice Hi-Brix Molasses for Plants (MFP), is a plant additive made from pure premium grade, unsulphured sugar cane molasses. Molasses is a time-honored and reliable source of plant nutrition – it contains carbohydrates (sugars), as well as macro and micronutrients. It also gives your plants a little jolt of energy when they need it. This remarkable product can be used through all the stages of plant life, including the transitional and ripening stages.
- 72% Brix
- Can be used indoors and outdoors, in soil or hydroponics
- Excellent for brewing teas
- Be sure to store this product properly – if it gets too hot the bottle may expand or bloat, and if it gets too cold, it may not flow. Please refer to "Storage" under the Instructions tab for more information.
Earth Juice Hi-Brix MFP has a distinct aroma. This odor comes from the genuine raw molasses used. It is not the sugary-sweet smell that one might expect, but rather an odor that most resembles old-fashioned brown licorice (which traditionally uses raw molasses) or perhaps some barbecue sauces that contain raw molasses. This special odor tells you that you have the good stuff that your plants will love.
GENERAL USE RATES PER GALLON OF WATER OR SOLUTION:
Slowly add product and mix into a volume of room temperature water or fertilizer solution.
- Mild-1 tsp., Medium-1 Tbsp., Strong-2 Tbsp.
- Use every 4 weeks.
- Mild-0.25 tsp., Medium-0.50 tsp., Strong: 1 tsp.
- Add at every nutrient change.
- It is recommended to continuously aerate the reservoir solution.
- Every 7-14 days, drain and flush the reservoir with clean water.
- 4 Tbsp.*
- Add prior to brewing.
*The use range for brewing teas can vary from 1 tsp to 4 Tbsp. per gallon. 4 Tbsp. is a general use rate to add to the initial tea preparation prior to starting the aeration and brewing process. If the tea is properly and completely brewed, you can then use it with each watering/feeding. If your tea is rich in carbohydrates and/or potassium you may try reducing the rate to 0.5 - 1 Tbsp. per gallon.
Store tightly sealed in the original container in a cool dark area. Do not expose to extreme heat or cold. The ideal storage temperature is not more than in the 60s (F).
- Improper storage (direct sunlight, in a hot area or near a heat source) may cause the bottles to exhibit signs of expansion/bloating. When this occurs, open the container and return to proper storage conditions.
- It will take bottles about a week to cool down and return to their original condition. To speed up the process, you can put the bottle in the refrigerator for 24 hours. After that, remove and store in the coolest area in proper storage conditions.
- Storing at extremely low temperatures, will cause the molasses to thicken to a point where it will not flow. In this case, put the bottle in a pan of hot water for a few minutes.
Cannot Be Shipped To: PR,VA,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Shelf Life: Indefinite.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Soluble potash (K20) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.00%
Derived from molasses.