Increase Yields While Decreasing Fertilizer & Water Use With Soil Activator
This OMRI listed biostimulant is a patented blend of naturally occurring soil bacteria and a wood extract (a forestry by-product).These ingredients work synergistically and, when applied to soil (ideally at planting or transplanting), the beneficial bacteria begin colonizing the rhizosphere - the small area of soil around the roots. This promotes healthy root growth and builds robust plants from the root up.
Benefits of Soil Activator:
- Improves nutrient uptake by converting soil minerals into absorbable nutrients.
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen turning it into plant-usable nitrogen compounds.
- Produces enzymes that break down organic matter, freeing up additional nutritional sources.
- Solubilizes silicate and zinc while siderophores chelate iron making them bioavailable to plants.
- Contains no genetically modified organisms (GMO).
Earth Alive Soil Activator contains threes species of microorganisms – Bacillus subtilis
, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
and Pseudomonas monteelii
. They provide the following additional benefits:
- Bacillus subtilis is one of the first bacterium species to be studied extensively. It is widely used for industrial, agricultural and fermentation processes because of its ability to tolerate extreme temperatures and low humidity. B. subtilis is highly competitive in the soil and commonly outcompetes other soil microbes making it exceptional for suppression of fungal disease in soil media.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is an aggressive and effective fighter against bacterial and fungal pathogens that try to infringe upon the root systems it colonizes. Additionally, it helps the roots deal with abiotic stress (which includes drought, high salinity, extreme temperatures and overwatering).
- Pseudomonas monteilii works as catalyst for the synergistic activity between the microorganisms. It is what frees up phosphorous for plant use.
Use to stimulate growth and improve plant health on all types of plants including field crops, horticultural crops (side-banded or in-furrow) and large perennials.
Apply once per crop cycle at seeding, transplant or early vegetative stage.
- Option 1: Dry Mix – Mix up to 1 lb. of Earth Alive Soil Activator per 100 lbs. of fertilizer or seed. For higher concentrations, test on a small amount to ensure even mix.
- Option 2: Wet Mix – Mix up to 6.5 oz. of Earth Alive Soil Activator per gallon of water. Best applied as a soil drench using coarse spray nozzles to ensure good soil penetration.
- 3.5 lb./ acre: field crops, side-banded or in-furrow
- 9 lb./acre: field crops, broadcast and horticultural, side-banded or in-furrow
- 22 lb./acre: large perennials, applied in a ring around base
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,CA,LA,SD,VT,WV,WI
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Follow the instructions. May irritate eyes and respiratory system. Avoid breathing dust or spray. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not ingest.
Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacturing date printed on package.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
|Minimum Guaranteed Analysis|
|| 2.48 x 108 CFU/g|
||5.0 x 106 CFU/g|
||1.0 x 106 CFU/g|
|Total Percentage of Amendment Ingredients|
|Microbial Blend (Active Ingredient)
|Wood Extract (Inert Ingredient)
OMRI Listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments
Approved by ECOCERT Inputs
USDA Certified Biobased Product