DYNOMYCO has been created after 30 years of scientific research by a team of biologists, agronomists, soil health experts, and cannabis cultivators in Israel and the US. This innovative mycorrhizal inoculant was designed specifically for growing cannabis, but has proven to be exceptional for growing other plants as well. It contains Glomus intraradices and Glomus mosseae. Sourced from the Israeli desert, these two strains have adapted to thrive in harsh conditions (high salinity, drought), but they have also shown themselves to be uniquely synergistic with each other and plants. This combination allows growers to produce plants that reach their highest potential. You will see lushly leafed and thick-stemmed plants with deep, rich color and a powerful scent that produce bounteous blooms and have high levels of cannabinoids in just a couple weeks of rapid growth.
The mycorrhizal colonization of the rhizosphere that occurs with DYNOMYCO has multiple benefits, but one of the most important is that it makes phosphorus available to plants. Up to 90% of phosphorus in traditional cultivation is chemically or physically unavailable to the plant, with DYNOMYCO those numbers are flipped and as much as 90% becomes available due to the hyphal colonization. This increase in phosphorus leads directly to robust bud development and higher yields.
Additional benefits include:
- Can be used in synthetic and organic fertilizer regimes.
- Provides a high rate of transplant success and rapid, strong plant development.
- Vigorous root growth and improved nutrient uptake.
- Highly concentrated with as much as 3 times the propagules found in similar products. This higher concentration makes DYNOMYCO more cost effective.
- Compatible with soil, coco, or soilless blends.
- Unique, cannabis-specific strains that are able to withstand high-stress environments.
- Produced in-house by the manufacturer to ensure a consistent, high-quality product.
Not for use with systemic fungicides.
DYNOMYCO works best when applied prior to transplant in the transplant hole, as a root-ball coating, or mixed into the growing medium. It needs to make direct contact with the roots of the plants to be fully effective.
- With initial planting of seeds, clones, or seedlings, use 1 tsp. per pint of growing media. Mix uniformly into the growing media before planting.
- When transplanting into larger containers, apply 1 tsp. per gallon either mixed in growing media or spread in bottom and sides of planting hole.
- Minimize use of starter phosphorus fertilizer to enhance mycorrhizal symbiosis. Available phosphorus levels should be kept in the low to moderate range per soil type, especially at the of time inoculation when the mycorrhizae attach to the roots.
- Avoid the use of systemic fungicides, which may kill mycorrhizal fungi. Non-systemic or foliar fungicides are mostly compatible.
- The use of organic fertilizers, kelp, humic acids and other carbon sources are acceptable to use.
| ||CONTAINER SIZE ||APPLICATION RATE |
|Seeds, Clones or Seedlings |
|1 pint ||1 tsp |
|1 quart ||2 tsp |
|1.5 gallons ||¼ cup |
|1 gallon ||1 tsp |
|3 gallons ||1 Tbsp |
|1 cu ft ||2 Tbsp |
Protect from sunlight and store in a dark and cool place between 40°F - 77°F. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep container tightly sealed after use.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,ID,IN,IA,LA,MD,MN,MS,NH,NC,ND,SC,SD,UT,WV,WI,WY
Shelf Life: 2 years. Additionally, it has a "best-used" date on the label.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Contains non-plant food ingredient.
Glomus intraradices.....................700 propagules/g
Glomus mosseae..........................200 propagules/g
95% Total Inert Ingredients