Dr. Marijane combines three carefully chosen strains of beneficial bacteria and a wood extract (a forestry by-product) to create a soil conditioner with multiple benefits to your plants. The three strains of bacteria in this product are naturally occurring in soil and have been chosen for their high performance and ability to boost nutrient supply. The wood extract works with the bacteria to enhance their activity and retain nutrients in the rhizosphere where plants can best access them.
This innovative soil conditioner and root probiotic can strengthen the structure of roots and boost their development, amplify vegetative growth and boost production of high quality, aromatic plants.
- Improves nutrient uptake by converting soil minerals into absorbable nutrients.
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen turning it into plant-usable nitrogen compounds.
- Produces enzymes that break down organic matter, freeing up additional nutritional sources.
- Solubilizes silicate and zinc while siderophores chelate iron making them bioavailable to plants.
- Contains no genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- Approved by ECOERT inputs.
Dr. Marijane contains threes species of microorganisms – Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Pseudomonas monteilii. They provide the following additional benefits:
- Bacillus subtilis is one of the first bacterium species to be studied extensively. It is widely used for industrial, agricultural and fermentation processes because of its ability to tolerate extreme temperatures and low humidity. B. subtilis is highly competitive in the soil and commonly outcompetes other soil microbes making it exceptional for suppression of fungal disease in soil media.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is an aggressive and effective fighter against bacterial and fungal pathogens that try to infringe upon the root systems it colonizes. Additionally, it helps the roots deal with abiotic stress (which includes drought, high salinity, extreme temperatures and overwatering).
- Pseudomonas monteilii works as catalyst for the synergistic activity between the microorganisms. It is what frees up phosphorous for plant use.
Dr. Marijane can be used as a part of a comprehensive nutrition program. It can be mixed with substrate or applied to substrate as a drench. For best results, the user should consult with a production specialist.
DOSE: 0.75 oz/gal of substrate (soil or soilless substrate)
TIMING: 24-48 hours before planting.
OPTION #1 – Mix With Substrate
- Add appropriate dose of Dr. Marijane to substrate before filling containers.
- Mix well to ensure even distribution of product trough the substrate.
- Fill containers and moisten substrate.
- Allow to rest up to 48 hours before planting.
OPTION #2 – Substrate Drench
- Fill containers with substrate.
- Mix Dr. Marijane with water, up to 3 oz/gal.
- Drench substrate with mixture, using up to 1 quart/gal of substrate.
- Ensure even distribution of mixture through the container to prevent hotspots.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,CA,CT,DE,DC,HI,ID,IL,IN,KS,LA,ME,MD,MI,MN,MT,NC,OH,OR,PA,PR,RI,SC,SD,UT,VT,VA,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Follow the instructions. May irritate eyes and respiratory system. Avoid breathing dust or spray. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not ingest. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
|Minimum Guaranteed Analysis|
|| 2.48 x 108 CFU/g|
||5.0 x 106 CFU/g|
||1.0 x 106 CFU/g|
|Total Percentage of Amendment Ingredients|
|Microbial Blend (Active Ingredient)
|Wood Extract (Inert Ingredient)