Dr. Earth Pure Gold Liquid All Purpose Plant Food is a highly nutritious fertilizer sustainably made from human grade food waste (scraps from produce) collected from supermarkets. This method for sourcing ingredients reduces what goes into the dump and produces a premium organic liquid plant food from the nutrition in the scraps that would be otherwise lost. Dr. Earth Pure Gold Liquid All Purpose Plant Food is an exceptional choice for mid-season feeding – it allows plants to continue healthy growth while preparing to produce abundant and top-quality blooms and fruit.
- Available as a 32 oz. Hose-End Ready-To-Spray(RTS) or as a 24 oz. Concentrate
- RTS will feed up to 1,200 square feet or 128 one-gallon plants
- Concentrate makes 12 gallons of ready-to-use plant food, which will feed up to 900 square feet or 96 one-gallon plants
- Provides balanced nutrition with an NPK of 1-1-1
- No synthetic ingredients of chicken manure
- Can be used on both perennials and annuals
- OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute), CDFA (California Dept of Food & Agriculture), CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) and NOP (National Organic Program)
Shop all Dr. Earth products here.
Always shake well before each use.
READY TO SPRAY (RTS) INSTRUCTIONS:
To Begin Application –
- Make sure the handle control lever is in the OFF position.
- The handle control lever should be at a 90° angle and in the lock tab.
- Attach threaded end with washer to the hose.
- Turn on faucet, aim the nozzle toward area to be sprayed and bend tab back.
- TURN the handle control lever on by turning it clockwise (handle control lever should be at a 45° angle) to being spraying the product.
When Application Is Finished –
- Bend tab back and turn the handle control lever counter-clockwise to the OFF position (handle control lever should be back at a 90° angle).
- Turn off faucet.
- Bend tab back and turn handle control lever to discharge residual water pressure.
- Store with control lever in the locked position.
Repeat application every few days if needed.
NOTE: Make sure to spray branches and the underside of leaves until the plants are dripping. Please spray early in the morning or after 4:00 pm to avoid leaf burning.
- Use 4 tablespoons (2 oz.) per gallon of pure water.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to completely dissolve all ingredients into a liquid water solution.
- Once you have diluted the concentrate, you may either use it as a foliar spray or apply directly to the soil around the base of plants.
- Feed at a rate of 2 cups for small plants or 4 cups for larger plants.
- Apply every 2 weeks for maximum results.
Total Nitrogen (N)............................1%
1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)..............1%
Soluble Potash (K2O)........................1%
Derived from: Digested food materials and digested food byproducts.