With an N-P-K of 4-8-4, DTE Rose & Flower Mix will supply your favorite flowering bulbs, annuals and perennials with the nutrients they need for vigorous growth and sensational flowers.
The nitrogen in this organic dry fertilizer supports leaf and stem growth and the potassium helps improve overall plant health. When it's time to flower, the high percentage of phosphorous in this fertilizer blend will help you grow the best flowers and fruit possible. Apply when planting new roses, bulbs and perennials and use throughout the season as new growth appears on existing plants.
- Outstanding for all types of roses, bulbs, flowering shrubs and even onions and garlic
- OMRI Listed & CDFA Registered
- Fabulous for Bulbs
- Box can be composted - it's printed on 100% recycled (85% post-consumer) box board with vegetable-based inks
Shop All Down to Earth products here.
- Add 2 tbsp per hole for average size bulbs, more for larger varieties.
Perennials & Roses:
- Apply ½-1 cup per plant when new growth appears in spring, mix into soil surface and water in well.
- Repeat application when blooms appear and again in late fall at half the recommended amount.
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
- Apply 5-6 lbs. per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3" of garden soil in spring or fall.
- For transplants, add 1-2 tbsp per hole and water in well.
- To feed established plants, side dress 2-4 tbsp per plant twice each month during the growing season.
Containers & Houseplants:
- For new plantings, ¼-½ lb per cubic foot of soil and mix thoroughly.
- For established plants, 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,DE,IA,ND,OK,PR,SD,VT,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Use of a dust mask is recommended for application of any dry fertilizer products.
Total Nitrogen (N).............................4.0%
0.6% Water Soluble Nitrogen
3.4% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate P2O5...............8.0%
Soluble Potash (K,sub>2O).............4.0%
Derived from: Fish Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Langbeinite, Alfalfa Meal, Seabird Guano, Rock Phosphate, and Kelp Meal.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT(S): 4% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite
Write a review
Excellent Organic Rose & Flower Food
Oct 8, 2020 | By Stan V Griep