The 1845 digital pH meter is easy-to-use and read. Understanding soil pH will help you to determine what your soil needs to optimize seed
germination and plant growth. Improve your success rate in the garden, grow room or greenhouse.
- For best results, collect one sample from the top 2" of soil, and from the top 5" of soil.
- Use approximately 2 cups of soil for the sample.
- Remove debris and
add distilled or de-ionized water.
- Prepare the probe with the enclosed cleaning cloth.
- Place the probe to a depth of 4-5" into the soil sample,
- Wait about 60 sec., record pH.
- Repeat the test to ensure consistent results.
Batteries are included.
Environment: Aquaponics, Container Plants, Crops, Greenhouse, Houseplants, Interiorscapes, Lawns, Nursery, Orchards & Vineyards, Ornamentals, Shadehouse, Vegetable Gardens