Organic Neem Spray Controls Farm & Garden Pests Now Registered for Use on Hemp!
OMRI Listed this versatile version of Debug gets it power from the biomass extract of the neem seed kernels (Fats & Glyceredic Oils of Margosa). Containing 70% of this active ingredient, Debug ON offers multiple actions in a single application – as a first-class insecticide, nematicide, miticide and fungicide.
Debug ON attacks and controls in four different ways:
- As a repellent to keep insects away from the treated area.
- As an insecticide that will kill insects in all stages of growth.
- As an anti-feedant which will discourage insects from feeding on treated plants.
- As a growth regulator it will disrupt the insect's life cycle and prevent it from reaching adulthood. It also deters egg-laying and disturbs the molting process so that insects do not survive to the next life stage.
Shop all Debug® and MGK Gardening products here.
To get rid of hard to control insects, use Debug ON with pyrethrins, spinosad and conventional pesticides. When used on its own, Debug ON has a Restricted Entry Interval (REI) of 4 hours and you can harvest crops on the same day they are treated.
Suggested Uses: This concentrate can be emulsified and acts as an antifeedant, insect repellent, insecticide, miticide, fungicide and nematicide to control a wide range of pests, parasites and diseases in organic and conventional crops.
Suggested Uses: This emulsifiable concentrate acts as an antifeedant, insect repellent, insecticide, miticide, fungicide and nematicide to control a wide range of pests, parasites and diseases in organic and conventional crops.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids, Armyworms, Fall Armyworms, Beetles, Budworms, Caterpillars, Fruit Flies, Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Mealybugs, Spider Mites, Moths, Root Knot Nematodes, Scales, Sharpshooters, Thrips, Weevils, Whiteflies, Wireworms, Webworms and many, many more. Diseases such as Rust and Powdery Mildew.
Shake container well before use. Debug ON can be used as a preventative prior to signs of an infestation. During application, make sure that the spray covers the entire plant, including the underside of leaves. Start applying when the plants are mature enough to be susceptible to infestation. Use the following guidelines:
- Spray Debug On in the early morning or late afternoon.
- Use all of the diluted material soon after mixing. Do not save mixed material.
- If gelling occurs, warm it to room temperature before application.
- Refer to the product label for crop-specific spray recommendations.
Tank Mixing – It is advisable to pre-test the tank mix combination proposed on a few plants to observe phytotoxicity, if any. The climatic conditions and cultural practices may be different in the actual field than experimental conditions. This product is damaged by oxidants. Do not mix acids and bleaches with Debug ON.
Spraying Directions –
- Determine the acreage to be treated.
- Fill tank with appropriate amount of water.
- Add the pre-measured amount of Debug ON.
- Keep tank agitated with an agitation device. Proper agitation is required, especially when mixing with other products.
- Spray using a boon system, propeller turbine system (indicated for orchards), pressure hose with gun sprayers, powered back pack sprayers and manual hand sprayers. Aerial applications may be aerially applied using suitable equipment such as fixed-wing aircraft
- Use a minimum boon pressure of 160 psi and maximum tractor speed of 2.0 miles per hour. Use horizontal nozzles at 10-inch spacing and two vertical drops, one at each end. Each vertical must have two nozzles, one at a 90 degree angle and the other at a 45 degree angle.
- The water used for mixing should have a pH of about 5.5 for Debug ON to be most effective. If necessary, use a buffer to bring the pH to the desired level.
Please refer to the product label
for information on chemigation directions.
Environment: For use in agriculture, horticulture, parks, greenhouses, golf courses, turf and ornamentals.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Keep in original packaging in cool and dry place (between 60-80°F) away from sunlight and foodstuffs. Do not refrigerate.
Limit online to 4 x 2.5 gal or 2 cases due to weight. For larger quantities, please call or email for a shipping quote.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CT,DE,DC,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,LA,ME,MA,MI,MN,MS,NE,NH,NJ,NY,ND,OK,PR,RI,SD,UT,VT,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if absorbed through skin or if inhaled. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid breathing spray. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Please see product label for more information on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Use Requirements.
For terrestrial uses: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwater or rinsate. This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift or runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: 5.3 lbs (2403 grams) active ingredient per gallon of product.
70.0%.....Fats and Glyceridic Oils of Margosa