The compost tumbler in the Compost Wizard Starting Kit comes fully assembled and sits on a wheeled base supplying you with what you need to start your composting bin successfully.
The Compost Wizard Starter Kit includes:
- Compost Wizard Jr. Bin.
- Compost Wizard Jr. Base.
- Half-gallon Kitchen Caddy stainless steel pail.
- 2 1.43 lb compost fiber bricks.
- 2 packs of Compost Boost compost accelerator.
- Instructions printed in three languages.
The stainless steel kitchen caddy comes with a replaceable charcoal filter to keep odors down and is a great way to gather kitchen scraps before transporting them to the compost bin. The compost fiber, made from coconut husks, gives your compost bin an absorptive body locking in moisture, oxygen and enzymes, while the Compost Boost compost accelerator provides a high concentration of enzymes that speed up the composting process. Altogether, the Compost Wizard Starting Kit provides you with everything you need to set up a successful composting bin.
- 30" x 22" x 24"
- 7 cubic foot capacity
- 12" twist off lid
- Place the compost tumbler in a location where it will get partial to full sun.
- Add the compost fiber and accelerator to your compost mixture to get your batch started.
- Use the Kitchen Caddy stainless steel pail to collect and transport your kitchen leavings to the compost bin.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States. Ships via Ground methods only. Expedited shipping not available.