This premium, organic soil amendment is sourced from ancient volcanic cones in the American West. It contains vital minerals that have been trapped deep in the earth and are ready to be slowly released into your soil (or soilless growing media). The chunky, angular and porous nature of Cinderite Para-Blend enhances aeration in the soil and means it can excel at holding water and delivering nutrients efficiently to plants. The volcanic source of this remarkable product gave it a paramagnetic charge that can attract and redistribute energy and nutrients and move them along to where they are needed most - your plants' roots.
- Can be mixed with potting soils, germination media, in bed preparations and in all farming , gardening and landscaping
- Balances pH levels
- Provides root stability
- All natural/chemical free & OMRI listed
- Pet safe & can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Recommended by The Dirt Doctor, Howard Garrett
Cinderite Para-Blend will improve your soil, provide your plants with important nutrients from deep in the earth and give it all a little charge to get it going.
Suggested Uses: Use as an amendment to energize, re-mineralize and condition soil and soilless growing media.
Large Area One-Time Application - Use 50-100 lbs. of Cinderite Para-Blend tilled into 50 sq. ft. of soil, depending on the depth of tilling. This is equal to 1-2 lbs. per sq. ft.
Top Dressing – A 1"-2" layer of Cinderite Para-Blend is suggested to achieve optimal results. This is 50-100 lbs. per every 50 sq. ft. area.
Soil Additive – Use 15% Cinderite Para-Blend by volume. The blend ratio is 3-4 cu. ft. per cu. yard of soil mix.
Field Crops (incl. Hemp) –
- Till into the top 5"-8" of soil at an application rate determined by the need of the grower and addressing all the needs of the soil. Adding 3-10 tons per acre is recommended.
- Use to top dress all the lower troughs in the field with 1" of Cinderite Para-Blend.
Can be applied to a top drip drain to waste, top drip recirculating, ebb and flow or aeroponic cultivation system.
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments.
Texas Organic Research Center Approved
Write a review
Love this product!
Apr 5, 2020 | By Maya McBride