Chase Liquid Mole & Gopher Repellent is a biodegradable, environmentally friendly and easy-to-use liquid repellent will help eliminate pests like moles and gophers from lawns and gardens. This product can be used when tunnels or cone shaped mounds are present, and from the spring until later in the fall without yellowing lawns. When the active ingredient of the repellent is ingested by pests it causes digestive interruption, deterring pests from inhabiting treated areas.
- 32 oz treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 1 gallon treats up to 40,000 sq. ft.
Once you apply the repellent, it is common to see increased tunnel activity for a period of time.
Application Rate/ Instructions:
- If soil is dry, water for fifteen minutes before applying Chase.
- Shake or stir well before using.
- Begin spraying Chase to area, using a systematic method to assure full coverage.
- In order to ensure complete treatment, it's recommended that you slightly overlap each area.
Areas larger than 50' X 100' may be more effectively treated on successive days (or even with several days between) in sections roughly one third of the total area. Begin your spraying routine at the farthest point from the location you want the burrowing pest to exit.
To help spread Chase evenly, occasionally check the see through bottle stripe to determine usage and the amount remaining to be applied.
After application, water the treated area for fifteen minutes to speed penetration of Chase. Avoid excess water since it may cause Chase to be rinsed away.
How to Use:
- Check to see if pests are active by flattening tunnels and checking whether they return in 24 - 48 hrs.
- For soil that is very dry, soak the area that is going to be treated for about 15 minutes prior to applying repellent.
- Shake to mix the contents of the repellent before mixing or dispersal.
- The 32 ounce repellent can be applied by directly connecting the bottle to your hose.
- For the gallon size, use a hose-end sprayer and mix at approximately 1 ounce repellent / 1 gallon water.
- Once applied to the desired area, water to allow the product to penetrate the soil and release the active ingredient. Avoid overwatering, as excess run-off may cause product to rinse away from desired area. Coverage of entire area can be done all at once in a methodic manner to ensure full coverage.
- For best results, overlap applications on large areas and check bottle or sprayer levels to make certain that the correct amount of repellent is being applied.
Please Note: Once you apply the repellent, it is common to see increased tunnel activity for a period of time.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Greenhouse
Storage: Store in original container
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid skin and eye contact
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Active Ingredients: Castor Oil USP or equivalent, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate