This tried-and-true combination of a sticky trap and attractant will help you take control of moth problems in food storage areas. This trap targets the most common pantry pests found in where cereal, pasta, grain and grain-based food, dried fruit, chocolate, pet food, bird seed, nuts and spices are kept. The professional strength attractant included with this trap is odorless to humans, but once the moths get wind of it they will be enticed to leave their stored-food feast and head towards it. As soon as they enter the trap, they will be firmly caught by the glue inside.
- Can lure moths from up to 12 feet away from infested food
- Trap dimensions after assembly: 2" W x 5.25" D x 3.5" H
- Excellent tool for pest monitoring, identification and management
- Non-toxic attractant
- Safe to use around people and pets
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to control Common Flour and Grain Moths, Indian Meal, Mediterranean Flour, Raisin and Tobacco Moths.
Place trap where moths are noticed, especially in the kitchen and other rooms where human and animal food is stored. Trap will lure moths within 12 feet from infested food.
- Peel off release paper from trap.
- Remove one Catchmaster lure from the protective package.
- Insert lure where indicated on the glue trap.
- Fold along perforations and insert the tab into slot to form a tent.
Check trap daily. If no moths are caught in the first day, move to a new location.
Discard when full. If moths are still present, replace with new trap and lure.
What's In The Package: Package contains 4 disposable sticky traps and 4 moth attractant packets.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. In case of contact with adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove from skin. Use paint thinner for easy cleanup on floors and other surfaces.