These plants produce lots of sweet bell peppers on plants that are upright and approximately 28" high. The glossy, blocky fruits are medium-sized (about 4" x 4") and typically 4-lobed with nice, thick walls. The leafy plant habit of these peppers protects the fruit from scald as it matures and changes color from green to red. An obvious choice for stuffed peppers, you can't go wrong using this in anything that calls for bell pepper. Many people consider this the standard in sweet peppers due to its impressive yields, size and quality of fruit, versatility and excellent flavor. Certified Organic.
Soil Temp. for Germination: 70-90°F
Days to Maturity: 65
- Start seeds 8-10 weeks before your average last frost date.
- Use a sterile seedling mix and keep uniformly moist.
- Germination may be slow and erratic.
- Provide seedlings with plenty of light to produce strong, high-yielding, mature plants
- Use a heat mat to achieve the optimum soil temperature.
Outdoor sowing is now recommended.
Growing Tips: Once seedlings have at least 3 sets of true leaves, expose them to 50°F nighttime and 70°F day temps. To increase early flower production, transplant outdoors once soil temperatures reach 65°F.
What's In The Package: 1/4 gram of seeds
USDA Certified Organic and Certified by Stellar Certification Services.