Mosquitoes can make any outing miserable. The buzzing, biting and ensuing itching are irritating. There is more misery that these insects can cause because the vector diseases to most mammals. This Deet-free, essential oil-based spray repellent gives you all the protection you need without the nasty smell, stickiness and harmful ingredients of those toxic bug sprays. In fact, the lemongrass in Bug Protector gives this spray an almost perfume-like smell that will appeal to everyone. We are proud of the quality and confident of the effectiveness of this American made product, but here are some additional points to keep in mind while you plant your mosquito avoidance strategy:
- Mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide in large concentrations. This means that people who emit more carbon dioxide than others are more likely to bitten. This would include pregnant women, adults as opposed to children and people who have been exercising. You may not be able to change some of these qualifiers, but at least you now know why you get bitten more frequently than others.
- Heat, moisture and strong odors (such as perspiration) are very attractive to mosquitoes. Perhaps this is another reason to avoid exercise?
- Wearing dark clothing allows the mosquitoes to get a better visual bead on you. Lightening up your wardrobe may be an easy step to fewer bites.
- Mosquitoes do not like direct, bright sunlight; they prefer cloudy days, shady areas or nights – and on full moon nights their active greatly increases. If you want to decrease your chances of running into mosquitoes, plan your activities accordingly.
When used as directed, Bug Protector will not harm your pet. In fact, it has been formulated so that you can apply the spray directly to your pet's fur for direct protection. Simply spray and rub into the fur before the animal goes outside.
In addition to the Spray Repellent, we are also excited to offer the Bug Protector Spray Pen Repellent and the Bug Protector Balm Stick Repellent. Both of these products have the same wholesome and effective ingredients as the Spray Repellent but are in small and easy-to-carry formulations. They are ideal for sticking in luggage, a backpack or a purse to give you mosquito protection wherever you may be.
Suggested Uses: For external application to protect people and pets against mosquitoes, gnats and other insects.
- Shake well before use.
- Prior to going outdoors, thoroughly spray product on exposed skin or pet's fur and allow to dry without wiping.
- Reapply as needed. Or, if you are outdoors in an area with a high insect population for an extended period of time, reapply every 2 hours. Reapply after exposure to water.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Store only in original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Warning & Toxicities: For external use only. Do not use in the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to hands of children. Apply to children only with adult supervision.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
* Inert Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Castor Oil, Lecithin, Sorbitol, Vanillin, Gum Arabic, Vitamin E, Citric Acid
Write a review
Jul 30, 2020 | By Shelby
Jul 23, 2020 | By Tiffany M
Jul 21, 2020 | By Mary
It's the bomb
Jun 28, 2020 | By Ronnie Daisomont
Jun 28, 2020 | By Diane Hughes
Jun 7, 2020 | By Victoria Barton
Jul 19, 2019 | By Shawn Shumaker
Aug 30, 2018 | By KK